Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilla Giveaway - But for Texans Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilla Giveaway - But for Texans Only

Since I am a Grilla fan (even though I can't make myself pull the trigger and buy one... yet), I am on their email list. The latest email I got from them announced they have opened a store in Farmers Branch, TX, and to celebrate, they are having a drawing to give away a grill. But only if you live in Texas. Dagnabit!!! Link:

https://grillagrills.com/texas-retai...SGplR015In0%3D

Ends September 2nd at 11AM.
    Last edited by klflowers; August 24, 2020, 12:38 PM.

Comment

That's nowhere near my in-laws. *sigh*

Comment

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, it's a big state. Worth it if you are just a couple hours away, but you can drive in TX for days lol.

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        Got in laws in Dallas and Frisco, am I close????

Would it be rude to say; As it should be.

Comment

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, it would!

According to google maps it's 2 hrs and 19 minutes away. I have the worst luck when it comes to things like this. I can't win if I don't enter! I'm in! Thank you so much for the heads up. If I win there will be pictures of course, but don't hold you breath. In 68 years of trying I've won 1 thing, a thermos that wouldn't keep coffee warm for 30 minutes is it.

Comment

I just wish my grilla would ship i ordered 1 of the originals 2 weeks ago !

Comment

I've always been intrigued by the Grilla. It's about the size of what I would ever want to cook with pellets, I'm guessing, and might scratch the MCS itch for the Weber Smoke Fire version 2.0 whenever it comes, and save me a few bucks in the process.

I'm not ready to move to Texas just to try my luck with that drawing, though.

Kathryn

Comment

• klflowers
            klflowers commented
            Editing a comment
            I really want one of those Chimps, but I just can't bring myself to spend the money right now.

• fzxdoc
            fzxdoc commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too, klflowers . I'm running out of room in the kitchen area of my back deck anyway, unless I move one cooker to the other side of the screened-in area to the main part of the deck. I don't need a pellet pooper. We like big smoky flavors, and that's not what one usually gets from a pp. Even so, that Grilla is so darn cute and I could see myself using it more in the wintertime. Can you tell I'm working on a rationalization? I blame MBMorgan who switched from PBC to Grilla a while back.

K.
            Last edited by fzxdoc; August 25, 2020, 01:56 PM.

• Uncle Bob
            Uncle Bob commented
            Editing a comment
            fzxdoc, come on Kathryn, a set of those optional Grilla Pro Wheels and you'll have plenty of mobility ease to place it anywhere you need to. It's you!

I am proud to have such a great MI company (with great people) doing well in the smoker world. I don't blame them for branching out in TX though, expansion is good!

Comment

Might haveta put my bff down in Pittsburg on this

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

Hopefully I win. If not, I hope someone else here does.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                You're guaranteed to get once of those wishes..well hopefully, here's to hoping.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here