Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sous Vide Immersion heater for $67.49

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQPhil
    replied
    Got news for you. Anova and all other consumer brands are made in China. So aren't iPhones, iPads, and nearly all notebook computers.

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    replied
    Monoprice products are made in China, I believe, with all that entails. They also maker guitars (cheapest strat clones you can get @ $99, I believe) and amps (true tube amp for ~$200.) I'm just not sure I would trust it to be either accurate or sturdy/long lasting.

Leave a comment:

• Bkhuna
    replied
    I lived in North Park for a couple of years in the late 70's. I moved up to Oceanside for a while and was there when my old apartment complex got destroyed by Flight 182. Talk about luck.

San Diego was a magical place back then. Tailgating at Jack Murphy, etc. It saddens me to see the place today.

Leave a comment:

• BBQPhil
    started a topic Sous Vide Immersion heater for $67.49

Sous Vide Immersion heater for $67.49

I've been using this immersion heater for doing sous vide on my steaks, chicken and fish. It's quite similar in appearance and usage to the products from Anova and others costing three times as much. I've had very good success with this. It runs quietly, heats up quickly and has a nice display. Add a special container if you want to go all the way, and you can get a complete system for under $100. Otherwise you can clip this to a pot and just use the heater.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here