Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small folding aluminium table for $18.50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small folding aluminium table for $18.50

I thought some might be interested. It's about the right size to sit beside a chair.

That does look nice!

Comment

Might have to get a couple for the motor home

Comment

• tiewunon
        tiewunon commented
        Editing a comment
        I lugged 3 of them in the motorhome and loved them. Picked them up at Walmart. There is a larger sized table variant also. If you buy highly recommend you pop the plastic endcaps out (before they fallout) of the extruded pieces apply a bit of glue to them and replace the endcaps. Hiding behind those endcaps are sharp edges.

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        I too have a couple of them in the RV. I use one to set my Traeger Scout pellet grill on. They come in handy.

Not available online.

Comment

I have built those tables out of wood. They aren't too hard once you figure out the design. The trickiest part is coordinating the dimensions of the legs to get the height you want with the feet far enough apart for it to be stable.

Comment

Very nice. I have a similar one that I purchased from LL Bean. It is larger and I use it often. This size could be handy. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Well folks - I didn'tnotice the "In stores only". Thanx Mosca for pointing it out. I guess our Canadian friends might benefit. Eh?

Comment

My wife and her sister were in the Lee Valley store in London ON years ago and they met Mr. Lee, he is no longer with us but his stores live on. They sell interesting/different stuff, like a cold butter knife.

Comment

What a neat store.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here