Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wholesale supplier of chllie, garlic, onion (powders, granuals, flakes) etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wholesale supplier of chllie, garlic, onion (powders, granuals, flakes) etc

This past weekend I put together a few of Meathead's rubs. I had every ingredient in my pantry, all purchased from Mount Hope Wholesale. Do you need guajillo chile powder? they have it for $5.95/lb. Garlic granules? Also $5.95 lb. Celery seed powder? $4.50/lb Or how about Ancho chile powder, De Arbol or chipotle chile powders, or a dozen more powders or whole dried chiles? You get the idea.
    The downside isn't really a downside: Minimum order is $75. Shipping is free. https://www.mounthopewholesale.com

Cool, those are the same prices that the grocer charges for a 4-8 oz. bottle. Think I'll stock up, vacuum seal and freeze 4oz increments to keep the spices fresh.

Comment

Thank you for the link. Looks like a good resource that I’m going to bookmark.

Comment

They have New Mexico chile powder in both Green AND Red!!

This is my new favorite site

Comment

• Big Easy
          Big Easy commented
          Editing a comment
          I order from them every 3 months or so. I like to make smoked Tamari almonds, and their prices on whole almonds are also great.
          My wife likes unsulphured apricots, and they have those too.

Good to know, many thanks, Brother!
        I go through bulk spices quicker'n most folks do water...

Comment

For those of you on the West Coast or close to it... look at Smart Foodservice (used to be Cash And Carry). They have some of these things in stock and there's no min order. Also a good place to go if you need a little wing sauce or something....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0406.jpeg
Views:	196
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	874230Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0407.jpeg
Views:	190
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	874231

Comment

• ssandy_561
            ssandy_561 commented
            Editing a comment
            I would definitely be buying that Franks. We go through a bottle about every two weeks.

We put that Sh*t on everything.

😆

• JimLinebarger
            JimLinebarger commented
            Editing a comment
            It's a good place. I get most of my meats there.

Thank you for sharing this!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here