Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COSTWAY Propane Steak Infrared Grill, 1500℉ of Intense Heat, 7000 BTU Compact Outdoor Grill Machine $170

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COSTWAY Propane Steak Infrared Grill, 1500℉ of Intense Heat, 7000 BTU Compact Outdoor Grill Machine $170

Amazon with costway has the Costway Infrared 7000 BTU Outdoor Propane Grill for $220 - $20 coupon (check "save an extra" coupon) - $22 off with coupon code 59548N27 in cart = $178 with free shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086SK7M7L...&creative=9325

Click image for larger version

Name:	71TuDq4UGBL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	859026

Click image for larger version

Name:	71frUEquAmL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	859027

This thing really makes me want to toss a steak into my Blackstone Pizza Oven.

Comment

• grantgallagher
      grantgallagher commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah, ive been itching at the idea of a steak in my ooni for a while

• treesmacker
      treesmacker commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm gonna try a steak sous vide and then into the Ooni Fyra.

Noticed at The bottom of the Amazon page, there was a whole bunch of them in the $200 range. Wonder how long one of these little metal boxes lasts? I’m tempted to buy one for steaks.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      The form factor of them is nice. They are small and could easily fit into an outdoor kitchen or a shelf in the garage.

Picture #5 shows some REALLY remarkable grate marks on that steak. The marks don't match the grate but they are impressive.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Good observation. Obviously those are fake grill marks. Also, the reviews seem suspect to me. Personally, I would not buy this without trusted reviews. I do think a machine like this that works could be made and sold for $200 though. But I'm not convinced this is the one.

• Red Man
      Red Man commented
      Editing a comment
      The reviews seem suspicious to me as well.

Wow. Reminds me of the Otto Wilde idea. Way cheaper though. I still use the ole charcoal chimney on top of the steak. Dang delish! The ole Alton Brown method.

One of these would be cool, but I too am going to try a good sear in my Ooni soon.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here