Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever done business with an online retailer at moosejaw dot com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever done business with an online retailer at moosejaw dot com?

Ran across these folks earlier today and looks like a great site. Did what research I could and it appears Walmart owns this company and that they have several brick and mortar stores across the northern midwest (which might account for my never hearing of them as I live far south of that area). Anyway, just wondering what you might be able to tell me about them and if they are safe to order from. Thanks, Tom

They were founded here in the Detroit area in 1992. They are known for catering to the serious outdoor person. I still wear the Moosejaw hoodie they gave me when they used our hangar and jet for a photo shoot for their catalog. I would not hesitate to order from them.

Comment

I have ordered from them many times. Normally, I'll check prices between them and REI and order from whoever is cheaper or can get it to me by the time I need it.

Comment

I’ve been to Moose Jaw, small town southern
        Saskatchewan
        claim to fame: bootlegging during prohibition for Al Capone

Comment

• Catmandu
          Catmandu commented
          Editing a comment
          I've also been to Moose Jaw … to watch hockey!

Thanks folks! I appreciate the input.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here