Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KitchenAid Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KitchenAid Sale

KitchenAid Artisan Stand mixer on sale at Williams Sonoma. It is $100 off or 30%. https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddri...?ocid=msedgntp

Thanks for sharing. Perhaps one of the most beloved and uber-useful kitchen appliances.

Comment

I bought my girlfriend one. She's pointed out by now that I should have bought a more powerful model. Sigh.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        We'll we're a light-dough family, so , lol

• surfdog
        surfdog commented
        Editing a comment
        Have a look at the "Pro Line." It’s a beast...which is great. It’s also priced accordingly...which is not. LOL

I love mine though.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Huskee , th main gripe I saw almost universally, was from longtime KA owners, whose old units lasted many years, an finally needed repaired/replaced/
        They bought a new one, an it was anywhere from carp to begin with, to died really fast, ie.: major decline in quality over their steadfast ol KA..
        Got it replaced under warranty, an th next one carpped out, etc.
        Also, many gear failures, etc.
        Th Pro Series has Steel gears.
        This all was instrumental in my decision-makin, an ultimate choice/purchase.
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 22, 2020, 06:59 PM.

That's a good deal. But I already have one in each of my houses.

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Time for a new house.

Maybe I should upgrade. I use a 1957 Sunbeam - not nearly as big or powerful as the KA.

Comment

• JCGrill
        JCGrill commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd consider updating the fridge if it's from the 50s.

• 58limited
        58limited commented
        Editing a comment
        Works fine, better insulated than modern fridges. Plus, it looks better. I'll keep it.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        JCGrill another Bonus Perk, at least on th 50's Frigidaire I had fer decades, is th latch catch on th body of th fridge was also designed as a nifty keen bottle opener lol

If ya get a bad KitchenAid, is it lemon aide?

Comment

Running out of attachments to buy for ours.

Comment

My little PSA. I ordered the meat grinder when this sale started. This morning I received the following email;

We are experiencing further processing delays and apologize for the inconvenience. While we are unable to provide an expected shipping time; please know that we are making every effort to fulfill your order as soon as possible. Because this delay does not meet our premium quality standards, we ask that you please contact our KitchenAid Customer Care team at 1-800-541-6390 or LIVE CHAT to confirm your order. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8AM - 8PM, EST Otherwise, your order will automatically be cancelled in 5 days.
          I was able to double dip on the offer and scored one pretty cheap. Whoever ordered might want to check their email and make sure you didn't receive the same email. I called. I wasn't about to miss out on the price I got.

Comment

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            Razor I got through to them this morning, after about 40 minutes on hold... like you I just let my home office speaker phone play hold music, took a couple of calls in the interval.

The lady informed me that "the order has now been fulfilled", so it cannot be canceled on you, and that I should get a shipping notice soon! I asked her why did I get the cancellation notice yesterday? She blamed "the system"....

• Dick Anderson
            Dick Anderson commented
            Editing a comment
            I called the automated 800 line, and heard my grinder attachment had shipped. Glad to hear my daughter's birthday present won't be late!

• Razor
            Razor commented
            Editing a comment
            jfmorris ah, always the system... I use that excuse myself from time to time. 😆

Razor
          Dick Anderson

Dagnabit!!!!

I spent like an hour on the phone last week to make sure my grinder order from Kitchenaide wasn’t cancelled. They reassured me it was now in fulfillment and preparing for shipment.

This morning I have an email telling me my order has been cancelled. I called the number but it isn’t open yet - and I am not sure they will be able to reinstate my order anyway.

Boo! Hiss!
          Last edited by jfmorris; May 27, 2020, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• Razor
            Razor commented
            Editing a comment
            jfmorris I had the same thing happen with the FedEx # when I called. One things for sure, if this is how they treat us for mixer accessories, I sure as hell not trusting them with my new fridge, stove, dishwasher business.

• Razor
            Razor commented
            Editing a comment
            jfmorris after a call that started at a 20 minute wait and went to 1 hour, I too was told my order was not cancelled.

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            Razor the only other Kitchenaid appliance in our kitchen is a dishwasher I bought at Lowes in 2015. It's a stainless steel wonder, covered with every grimy fingerprint or spot of liquid that touches it - I fought for the smudge proof Frigidaire at the time but was overruled by SWMBO. Now all the racks are breaking and the interior is falling apart. Not a fan of $800 dishwashers that don't last as well as the $300 Kenmore that preceded it for 15 years.

Got an email a few days ago saying reply or it'd be cancelled. I let it cancel. If I still need it, I'll pay full price.

Comment

• Blues1
            Blues1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Update. I let it cancel, or so I thought. I got an email saying it was cancelled...then checked my credit card a few minutes ago and it was charged with the purchase. What? Less than 24 hrs ago they cancel then turn around and charge me for it. Oh well...we will see how fast it ships. I don't know what's happening at this point

• surfdog
            surfdog commented
            Editing a comment
            Had the same thing happen.
            They’ve clearly charged my account...
            Got an email saying it was cancelled, but when calling I’m told that it’s shipped. We’ll see.

Seems their whole operation is a mess. A mixer than I ordered for friends is in CA per FedEx...and yet on my order status page it still shows "received." As in, they received the order but haven’t moved beyond that point. Not giving me a great deal of confidence in their customer service.

• fzxdoc
            fzxdoc commented
            Editing a comment
            Ditto for me. I let it cancel. Then got charged yesterday and it's supposedly on its way.

What a mess. I won't send it back but I did have second thoughts since much of the meat that I wanted to use it for has been eaten in the interim. There's always the future when meat supply is restored though.

Kathryn

I received a FedEx tracking number in an email last night. Looks like I’ll be receiving mine soon.

Comment

jfmorris Razor Blues1 surfdog did yer new KA toys arrive, yet?

Comment

• Razor
              Razor commented
              Editing a comment
              jfmorris all the best to you and your wife.

• Blues1
              Blues1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not yet...they did charge my account yesterday. According to tracking number, should be here tomorrow. Will confirm

• Blues1
              Blues1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Came in today! Finally...

Hey mine came! Technically I haven't opened the box yet, but something came from Kitchen-Aide. 🤣

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here