Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill $299 at Ace Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill $299 at Ace Hardware

Click image for larger version

Name:	DkOLeLl.png
Views:	380
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	840091

I have the previous Weber 210 model and for what it's worth I would not buy less than a 3 burner if I had it to do again.

Agree.

Comment

Why not? Just curious. For me (no gasser currently), all I would use it for would be convenience: quick burgers, dogs, steaks, etc. Even then, the kettle does that fine, which is why I don't have one. But if I were to get one, I might consider this.

Comment

• Mosca
        Mosca commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. My thought is that if I was going to do low and slow, I’d use something other than a gasser. But if it was my only grill, then I agree with you 100%.

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        My 2 burner worked great for lots of stuff like what you mentioned but I often encountered situations where I wished I had at least one more burner. Normally that extra burner on the 310 is $100 more.

• Razor
        Razor commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a Q with a single burner. Early after purchase I learned about indirect cooking and wondered how the heck am I supposed to do that on this? I instantly wanted a two-burner, lol.

With that said knowing what I know now I wouldn’t get a gas grill unless it was a 3 burner. For me it would be worth the extra $100 for those few times I’d actually use it.

Our friends who have the E-210 really like it and it suits their needs just fine - family of 4 and they have a pool so they do some entertaining.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here