Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CostCo USDA Prime Brisket Flat $3.49/lb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CostCo USDA Prime Brisket Flat $3.49/lb

At Costco today, USA Prime $3.49/lb v. USDA Choice $6.39/lb. Guess which one ended up in my cart?
    Attached Files

Costco Prime brisket is the shizzle!

Moooooooar pictures!!!!! 😎🤠

Comment

Honestly that’s the only brisket I buy. For now

Comment

I bought a 14 pounder (Prime) at Costco last week at $3.49/lb. Opened the package at home, trimmed the fat, separated the point, cut the flat in half, vacuum sealed the point and one of the two halves of the flat, and froze them. The other hunk of flat was cooked and eaten last weekend. Life is good.

Comment

That there is a full packer! I was a lookin at them yesterday. Glad to see they have reappeared in the meat bin.
          Last edited by HawkerXP; April 29, 2020, 07:30 AM.

Comment

When it comes to brisket I frequently see the flat sold as a stand alone. I never see the point sold that way. So, if the flat is so frequently being separated from the point what is happening to all of those points?

Comment

• jhapka
              jhapka commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! My question exactly

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
              ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
              Editing a comment
              pre-made corned beef I'd guess

• Bob K
              Bob K commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly! Is there a giant freezer full of points somewhere? It’s not like they’re grinding it. I would scoop up a pile if I saw points for sale.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here