Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KitchenAid Stand Mixer Metal Food Grinder Attachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KitchenAid Stand Mixer Metal Food Grinder Attachment

$75 - $19 off with code RGSTR25 in cart = $56 with free shipping

Click image for larger version

Name:	qCeub9C.png
Views:	424
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	836825

Thanx!

Comment

I have been waiting for this for awhile now. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        And I now see it is available on Amazon, and I have birthday Amazon gift cards to use!

That thing works REALLY well, better than the plastic one.

Comment

Just don't put it in the dishwasher.

Comment

Ordered mine today. Thank you Attjack!

Comment

I've been looking at the stainless steel one on Amazon (not from Kitchenaid) for $104. The metal in the KitchenAid one is not SS. With the discount Attjack told us about, the Kitchenaid price comes down to $60 with tax and with a delivery date of July15 or earlier depending on COVID restrictions. Both items are shipped free.

I can't decide if getting a SS one from another manufacturer is worth the price difference.

Thoughts?

Kathryn
            Last edited by fzxdoc; April 26, 2020, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• rickgregory
              rickgregory commented
              Editing a comment
              fzxdoc can't comment on the SS version but I have the KA metal attachment and it's excellent. I can't see the advantage of SS here - The KA one is aluminum so it's not going to rust if you soak it a bit and I'd not dishwasher these anyway since you want to make sure to get out the bits of ground meat from the tube (KA unit comes with a brush for this).

• fzxdoc
              fzxdoc commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, rickgregory and klflowers . For the price, I think I'll go with the KA one.

Kathryn

• klflowers
              klflowers commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it will work out, Kathryn. I went back and looked at my order, and I caught the SS one for $56. I know I wouldn't have spent $100 on it. At that price, I probably would have just bought a cheap stand alone grinder or a manual one.

Thanks. Just ordered mine. I’ve been waiting for a while so the July 14th date isn’t a big deal.

Funny thing, I was looking at this about a week or two ago and you weren’t even able to order one. Something changed...

Comment

Thanks Attjack I had to buy the mixer first! Happy Mothers Day! 25% off stand mixers.

Value Bundle Artisan® Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder Attachment

Model KSM150FBER

Sale: $279.99
              MSRP: $429.99
              Save $150 (34%)

Last edited by HawkerXP; April 26, 2020, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Not to take away from this post, but as I was looking at the other attachments I noticed most of the reviews show;

I received free product or a sweepstakes entry for this review. Yes
                Makes you wonder considering it’s on KitchenAids own site. Do they really need to stoop to tactics like that?

Comment

• surfdog
                  surfdog commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I pretty much ignore the ratings on their site especially. It seems that only about 10% of the people leaving reviews have actually PURCHASED it. SMH

Don’t get me wrong, I love my KA Pro Line mixer and the attachments that I have, but I think the free/sweepstakes reviews are bogus and don’t offer ANY credibility whatsoever. Quite the opposite IMO, I’d much rather here from someone that’s not trying to win a prize for a glowing review...good, bad, or indifferent.

Ok...just ordered one...or three. O_o LOL
                We’ll see...
                Their PayPal link was giving me Fast Onset Tourettes™️. Mmmm >:-/

So I’ll either have one delivered early this summer...or three. SMH
                If my boys don’t want/need the other two, should they all happen to arrive, I’ll give it/them away to someone here.

On a side note...why can’t a major corporation integrate PayPal without added drama?
                I own a small business and it AMAZES me how some companies make things difficult to get thru checkout.
                Trust me, I’m gonna make it VERY easy for customers to spend their money. ;-)

Comment

Darn it why did I have to see this today? Now I ordered a food grinder I probably don’t need, considering the current economy...

Comment

BTW, the promo code is good for anything on the site. so enjoy using that stimulus check!

this is great. especially with the problem at the pork packing plants. They Y makes great breakfast sausage and Italian sausage. I get him one of these and I have another project for the Y in this time of near divorce.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh, dear, Karon...

Sendin out my best wishes, hope an prayers fer yall there!

• Karon Adams
                      Karon Adams commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We're not going to divorce. 30 years of scorpion comments and chest hair, I'm not going shopping again. One thing this has confirmed, the man can NEVER retire.
                      it's just to do with being cooped up more. but I just turn on Downton Abbey and magically my lawn is mowed! (I believe that is actually currently in progress)

Done. Thanks, @Attjack.
                    Daughter's b-day gift will be a bit late, oh well.

Comment

Done. Thanks Attjack !
                      The OmegaDog

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here