Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheet Pan With Dividers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheet Pan With Dividers

Saw this crowdfunding product and thought it could be useful in my pellet grill or oven so I ordered some and thought I'd share. I believe the early bird prices run through tonight, but I could be wrong about that.

They are not scheduled to ship until October. I don't know if I believe that since I've never had a crowdfunding project actually stick to the planned schedule. The way I see it, I pay now, completely forget about it, and then when it does eventually ship I have a nice surprise waiting on my doorstep.

That sure looks interesting.

Comment

For some reason, I did not feel surprised when the Meater arrived.....
      Last edited by RonB; April 22, 2020, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Like the idea.

Comment

Too bad they're silicone rather than metal.

Comment

But... just buy some 1/8th sheet pans. I mean all of those things cook at different time/temp combinations so... #puzzled.

Comment

I've been doing this with my sheet pans and heavy duty aluminum foil for years. It doesn.t look as pretty but it gets the job done

Comment

Wouldn't an old school metal cafeteria tray work the same?

Comment

• Steve R.
                  Steve R. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's exactly what I thought of when I saw it. I guess the difference is the sections are removable.
                  Last edited by Steve R.; April 23, 2020, 07:35 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here