Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$50 off Prime Briskets, $40 off whole rib loins, other sales, at CreekstoneFarms.com back on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$50 off Prime Briskets, $40 off whole rib loins, other sales, at CreekstoneFarms.com back on!

This $50 off Prime ~14lb briskets sale is back on while supplies last! https://www.creekstonefarms.com/coll...risket-special

$40 off whole rib loins https://www.creekstonefarms.com/coll...-supplies-last

$60 off outside skirts https://www.creekstonefarms.com/coll...-supplies-last

$30 off strip loins https://www.creekstonefarms.com/coll...d-availability

STOP IT, right now I say !!! Oh well, guess I'm shaking the old money tree again

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with you. I have lost money to them and others as well

Always wanted to try one of their briskets. Seems like a good time to do that. Good time for them to put on a sale like this with stimulus money burning a hole in everyone's bank accounts. Guess I will need to make room in the freezer.

Comment

how in the world can I get notified about the brisket deal

Comment

I admit that I haven't done much internet meat buying before. Curious what cuts folks buy off the internet and what your experiences have been.

Comment

• JoeSousa
          JoeSousa commented
          Editing a comment
          I get quite a bit of stuff online. Some of the butchers cuts like bavette and hanger are nearly impossible to find locally so when I order I try to get at least a few of those. In some parts of the country tri tip is hard to find so ordering online is a good option. And the quality or normal cuts like ribeye can be excellent (but expensive) online. Snake River Farms and Porter Road are my two favorite places to buy.

• JoeSousa
          JoeSousa commented
          Editing a comment
          Also it sounds crazy but some of the chickens you can get online are so much better than what you get at the grocery store. Pasture raised chicken is night and day different than commodity chicken.

• Bumby
          Bumby commented
          Editing a comment
          where do you buy chicken?

Placed my order for a prime brisket & the St Louis ribs / pork butt combo on Monday, expecting it to arrive on Saturday. The ribs that I ordered before were outstanding.

Comment

I order briskets from them quite frequently, they are fantastic! I just received 2 that I ordered earlier this week. Warning, once you taste one of these you won’t want any others! LOL

Comment

Their site is dead right now. It will not show me any products or let me see any prices. I just bought a 14lb whole brisket (USDA PRIME) at my local Costco last Tuesday for $48 ($3.49/lb). After trimming I ended up with about 6 pounds of flat and point meat ($8.15/lb). How does that compare to Creekstone price wise?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              De nada, amigo!
              My distinct pleasure to be of any assistance...

• JoeSousa
              JoeSousa commented
              Editing a comment
              Was the 6 pounds after cooking too? Or just trimming?

I regularly cook Costco Primes and this will be my first Creekstone brisket. It will be interesting to compare and see if I notice the difference and if it is worth the extra cost now and then.

• dubob
              dubob commented
              Editing a comment
              JoeSousa, 6lbs after trimming. A 2lb, 6oz piece of flat is rubbed and resting in the ice box as I write this. It will be on the grill first thing tomorrow AM. 😁

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here