Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$50 off Prime Briskets at CreekstoneFarms.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$50 off Prime Briskets at CreekstoneFarms.com

Average weight 14lbs, USDA Prime, regularly $138 ea, on sale for $88 (roughly $6/lb). Shipped fresh (not frozen) for $20, or for free on orders over $100.

Link: https://www.creekstonefarms.com/coll...risket-special

If you don't have access to Sam's, Costco, and others for Prime packers this isn't a bad deal.

Great stuff! I work with these guys and they are great people. Great meat too!

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      That's cool! Yeah one time I ordered a 6-pack steaks and 1 or 2 in the box was thin and laughably misshapen. I sent them a pic of the weird ones and they profusely apologized and sent me a whole new box of 6 steaks free. Their steaks are wonderful.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah and they are great to work with. Good to hear they took care of you and made it right. Huskee

Damn it. I just got a 16# from SRF yesterday. Actually if I try to put anything else in my freezer something has to come out. I have some fire roasted Hatch chiles coming some something mex is on the menu.

Comment

Sounds like a good deal. I bought a choice brisket on sale at HEB yesterday to grind into hamburger meat. Was tempted to buy a wagyu brisket too but I've already got one in the freezer.

Comment

Yup, got that email from em yestidday. Very tempted, but deep freeze is purty full, reckon I'd best git to cookin, huh?
        I've always had excellent dealins with Creekstone, an can highly recommend em.
        They's only~195 miles from me, so my stuff arrives fast, here.
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 4, 2020, 11:28 AM.

Comment

That's a really good price. Unfortunately I too have stocked up with local availability on prime packers still good.

I've got an even better deal locally. Killen's BBQ, one of Houston's finest, is offering for pickup only, a 12-14# SRF Black full packer pre-smoked brisket for $99 !!! Unfortunately for me their restaurant is about 45 minutes from my house, but I've had some in their restaurant and it's to die for ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Killens Brisket.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	825587

Comment

• 58limited
            58limited commented
            Editing a comment
            That is an incredible price. Had their brisket, definitely worth the drive.

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Shoot, that's what I charge to smoke a brisket (total, meat included). I thought I was cutting a heckuva deal only charging ~$40-50 for all that work.

• tdimond
            tdimond commented
            Editing a comment
            I had a client take us to Killen's a few years ago. That was one of my more memorable meals. They provided their brisket one day for lunch also. I'm drooling thinking about it.

well you just separated me from a few hundred bucks. One Brisket and a strip loin primal heading my way.

Comment

• Donw
            Donw commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here. I hope you’re happy now Huskee getting us parted from our sitting on the couch money.🙂

Huskee Thanks for the link! I just put an order in. Have been wanting to try Creekstone for a while, so this will be a good way to start. It'll have to go in the freezer until I have time to cook it though. How long do you think it can go in the freezer before the quality starts to diminish?

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            I bet you'll love it, save me a slice! The classic rule of thumb is no more than a year, but I'd email them and ask their suggestion. The material they use for packaging might affect their suggestion on that.

• Smoking77
            Smoking77 commented
            Editing a comment
            Will do, thanks.

xaugievike Donw Lol, sorry guys. I saw that strip as well and wondered if my wife might be ok with using that empty credit card.... but my freezers are pretty full so I passed this time.

Comment

After this comes, my freezer will be officially full. But for next time, has anyone had their pork before? Was thinking I'd try the St. Louis ribs.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here