Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this out

https://www.amazon.com/Meathead-Scie...okbubemail1-20

This may be for a limited time. I hope it's available to all. I learned about it through BookBub.
    Last edited by gcdmd; February 28, 2020, 08:25 AM.

Whoa- that's a deal. I am going to recommend this like crazy.

Comment

It’s been that price for a while. (Doesn’t mean it can’t end at any minute.)

I only know that because I got a copy from Apple Books for my iPads...because I ALWAYS have at least one with me everywhere.
      Also convinced a few friends to do the same.

It’s great to be able to so easily take that book "on the road."

Comment

Done!

Comment

I have the hard cover already but bought the Kindle too! It is a good book.

Comment

• surfdog
            surfdog commented
            Editing a comment
            I did the same some time back...that way I always have it with me. Great when hanging out at a friends house.

Posted in the wrong place
          Last edited by tenphases; February 29, 2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• gcdmd
            gcdmd commented
            Editing a comment
            What's the right place?

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            gcdmd I believe what tenphases means is he/she posted their above comment in the wrong place (this channel instead of another), hence the edit.

• tenphases
            tenphases commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes i ignored this post and awesome deal because i already got the hard copy and ebook lol. Great deal

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here