Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermoworks Thermopop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermoworks Thermopop

Thermoworks is having a sale today on on their Open Box ThermoPop.
    30% off which makes them $23.50 + $3.99 shipping. I've got several and love them all!

Thermoworks Thermopop

Thanks, I ordered a couple of them to go with my growing collection of Thermoworks products.

Comment

I picked up a couple of these too. I rarely cook any type of meat without using my Thermopop and it never hurts to have a backup or some easy gifts.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 on the gift thing.

I have 3 already, these things rock. I "lost" one in my yard one year and it got thatched over, snowed on, rained on, and still worked perfectly and was still perfectly calibrated when i found it the following spring. Cant speak highly enough of these.

Comment

Great deal for sure.

Comment

I have a few of these and even so it's tempting when they are on sale. But I only have one Thermopen so next instant-read purchase will have to be a second Thermopen. I wish their IR combo was waterproof and came in blue. That would probably leave me with no choice.

Comment

• klflowers
            klflowers commented
            Editing a comment
            I have the IR combo and it is great. I end up checking CI surfaces all over the place like a little kid.

• BigCountryQ
            BigCountryQ commented
            Editing a comment
            I really want the IR combo. I'm just waiting for the next sitewide sale...... Which was very recent

Thanks, ordered a couple. One as a gift to my cousin who's been getting into steak cooking over wood and has an old fashioned dial meat thermometer, which is as useless on steaks as it sounds. I think he will enjoy one of these as we all do!

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            These things make great gifts!

As Huskee stated already----a Great Gift for someone.

Comment

No doubt about that dial thermometer Huskee ! I love mine and hardly cook without them.

Comment

I also had an issue with my thermopop. They don't work over top an induction cooktop. So keep that in mind for those with that setup in their kitchen. You have to upgrade to the MK4.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I'm tired of compensating 10° on the instant read we have now and have been looking for an excuse to buy a new one.

Comment

Excellent. I love when these go on sale because I tend to purchase several throughout the year to give as gifts.

Comment

Thanks, got another couple.

Comment

Oh gawd..... do I need more stuff from ThermoWorks? Not today he says...... ☹️💪

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here