Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valentines Day Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentines Day Special

I thought I had seen just about everything, but noooo. Katz's Deli is offering a "ticket to love" package. I almost went for it, but I just made some close to Katz's last week, and I don't think my wife would appreciate a romantic pastrami dinner...

What could possibly be more romantic than pastrami!?!

Comment

They say it's the most sensual of all meats...

Comment

Hahahahahahaha! Somehow you and I must be related. It is something I would almost fall for too, only come back to reality just in time.

Comment

Maybe more fun if they combined it with this concept...

Lunch-goers may hear more pleasurable moaning than usual Friday at Katz’s Delicatessen. The 131-year-old Lower East Side meat mainstay is hosting a fake orgasm contest in honor of Meg Ryan’s legend…

Comment

If that's a pastrami scented candle I'm in!

Comment

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              How about a pastrami soap bar? The outer layer could be even be exfoliating. Try to sell that to the wife! The minute you said exfoliating she would pick up the nearest kitchen knife "Exfoliating?!? I'll show you how to exfoliate something!"

I would consider getting it and running a test on the meat to see if it is navel or brisket.

Comment

Dammit, I accidentally ordered dinner

Comment

• klflowers
                klflowers commented
                Editing a comment
                Glad I could help!

Thanks for depleting my bank account! Ordered the triple package, same price as the Valentines, but it is pastrami, corned beef and brisket plus pickles and T-shirt. I think it is the T-shirt that forced by "buy finger" to hit Add to Cart...

Comment

• klflowers
                klflowers commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you had it before? Let us know how you like it. I have been to NYC several times; I even worked just north of the city for a couple of years, but I never went to Katz's. I was a youngster, so my focus was more on the bars lol.

• grantgallagher
                grantgallagher commented
                Editing a comment
                klflowers katz is out of this world. There is a reason Meathead has a recipe that is "close" to katz.

Thought about it...but with Langer’s so close by...had to pass.

Comment

I didn't get the Valentine's special but here is what I did get. Fed 5 for $125, well worth it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200214_171653.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	167.8 KB
ID:	804130Click image for larger version

Name:	20200214_172659.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	804131Click image for larger version

Name:	20200214_174151.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	268.9 KB
ID:	804132Click image for larger version

Name:	20200214_174602.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	804133Click image for larger version

Name:	20200214_180036.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	240.1 KB
ID:	804134

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here