Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention w%$*#+ shoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention w%$*#+ shoppers

Eagle point oregon. There was 4 left,,,,,,, Click image for larger version

Name:	20200206_162604.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	800413

I’d buy 2! Not that cheap here in Texas. Hope you picked up one of the 4 for yourself!

Comment

Indeed i did. Been thinking about how to break it to the wife though,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

• surfdog
        surfdog commented
        Editing a comment
        They’re like guitars, and I have a whole flock of those. LOL
        The key it to stay within colour families...
        Then when she inevitably says, "Is that new?"
        You can say, "The black one? No, that’s been there a while." ;-)

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        "It was on sale, look at all the money I saved us, honey" That is what my wife tells me every time she buys a new pair of shoes.

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        Show her the alternative, a $1200 Traeger you've been eyeing.
        Then she has a choice $84 or $1200....

Damn. I’m not looking for anything new. But that puppy would be in the back of my truck in no time flat.
      Good thing I’m on the east coast. 😁

Comment

Man, 4 would work too.

Comment

I was at the closest WalMart to me yesterday looking for a dog kennel (they didn't have as big as I was looking for). The pet department is next to the area that holds the Christmas stuff, and outdoor items the rest of the year, so I walked through it. They didn't have any clearance items. The only things they had I might have been interested in were a long way from clearance pricing. If I had seen something like that I would have bought myself an early birthday present.

Comment

• Bogy
            Bogy commented
            Editing a comment
            No, my birthday is Saturday. I go straight from getting myself early Christmas presents to getting myself early birthday presents. Not sure what I'll use for an excuse to buy myself stuff next week. Late birthday present?

They were $100 here a few months back and I am kicking myself for not buying 1. Or all 8.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Oklahoma Joe's Bronco Drum Smoker - Walmart.com - www.walmart.com.png
Views:	420
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	800472 Maybe still there...

Comment

• mnavarre
              mnavarre commented
              Editing a comment
              See, they did that to me with the Cuisinart 360. They did not have any in the store at the "in store pick up" price even though the web site said they had three.

• FlipperPhilsy
              FlipperPhilsy commented
              Editing a comment
              Still there.

I would have grabbed them all...and ordered up an Uber XL walking to the checkout. LOL

Comment

Sigh...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 7.31.34 PM.png
Views:	373
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	800493

Comment

• Porkies
                Porkies commented
                Editing a comment
                Same as my area...

• jfmorris
                jfmorris commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep same price I saw here.

And no sales tax!!

Comment

Did they come out with a new, improved, model this year or something? Wow, what a price!

Comment

Just bring home wine with it. No worries then.

”There can only be one.”
                  Last edited by HouseHomey; February 7, 2020, 08:26 AM.

Comment

I was walking through a Lowe's one day and they had this big set of tables upon which was a bunch of clearance stuff. Well I'm drawn to that sucker like a bee to honey and low and behold they had 6 brand new boxes of Jumbo Joe's for $29.99 each. I'm like crap they were just selling them for $60 and I was actually contemplating buying one at that price. So I threw 3 of them into my cart and took them home. Stacked them in the garage and sold two for $50 each on Craig's List and essentially got mine free. Went back to get the other three and they were gone.

Morel of the story, if you see a deal like that buy everyone of those suckers. A little effort and a free ad you got yourself a free smoker and a nice potential profit to boot !!!

Comment

• JoeSousa
                      JoeSousa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A few years back Walmart had the Kettle Pizza kits on clearance for $40. I went to 6 different Walmarts and ended up with quite a few of them. Got one for myself and made enough on the others on Ebay to buy my used Ranch. I love finding deals like that.

Originally posted by Troutman View Post
                    ...Morel of the story, if you see a deal like that buy everyone of those suckers. A little effort and a free ad you got yourself a free smoker and a nice potential profit to boot !!!
                    I used to do that with guitars. I got a couple free ones that way. I used to flip so many that a salesperson at one online retailer used to let me know about close outs. One day they had guitar on sale that normally went for $400-500. They only had a few left and only in black...but they were blowing them out for only $150. That I couldn’t resist. I called and asked how many they had what was the best price I could get.
                    The sales guy kinda chuckles and says, "Hang on." He comes back and says, "Pete (the sales manager I usually dealt with) said, "Because it’s you he’ll let you have them for $79 each but you have to buy all six.” Sold! They even shipped them for free. O_o

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here