Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maverick XR-50 - Overstock.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maverick XR-50 - Overstock.com

Our buddy Attjack who is constantly searching for deals posted a recent one on the the Maverick XR-50. I went ahead a purchased one and decided at that price point to pick up a couple more for gifts and whatnot. Just wanted to let everyone know the folks at Overstock.com are selling the device at the regular price of $82.49 which isn't too bad, but if you give them an email address they pound your inbox with coupons. A word of caution, not every coupon is valid for this product but many are. I waited and got one for 21% off. They range as high as 30% or more. Bottom line, you can pick one up for less than $65 all day. I have a junk mail account setup specifically for these kinds of deals. So if you're in the market for a good Christmas gift, go git you one !!

Mine is sitting here on my desk right now. It's a hell of an upgrade from my old Maverick. I need to cook something this weekend for its maiden voyage.

Comment

I picked up another one of these a week or two ago when you or someone else posted it then. My price with tax was $67 and some change. VERY good price on a great thermometer.

Comment

I just got that 21% coupon in my email so I took this opportunity to buy another Maverick for my buddy who has helped me with my Outdoor Kitchen. It's going to look good next to his red Limited Edition Weber I got him last year.

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          I got (2) 20% and a 21% so far. Got (3) XR-50s. Still looking for that 30% that is good for electronics.

One of these is on my list!

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Best jump on it. For around $65 I don't think they're going to last much longer.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here