Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stand Mixer, Air Fryer, & Baking Stuff at Costco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stand Mixer, Air Fryer, & Baking Stuff at Costco

I picked up a Gourmia Air Fryer at Costco at lunch today, $40 regular $70. I'm not familiar with this brand, but figured i'd take a chance given Costco's return policy. Anybody know anything about it?

Also on sale: Kitchen Aid 6 qt Professional mixer (with flexedge, whatever that is) -- @249.99 / regularly $329.

and some baking mats and sheets (with cooling racks) that I do not recall the price.

they also had a decent stock of those rolled rib-eye cap steaks (prime -- not on sale)

Gourmia is a small company out of NY. They were mostly mail order for a while but they made such good stuff for Reasonable (IE Cheap) prices they have been growing quickly! I have a couple of their offerings and they are just what the were suppose to be, at a great price! I think you will be very happy with you purchase.

Comment

Well, I'd like to get one - please cook something and give me your honest opinion.

Comment

• treesmacker
        treesmacker commented
        Editing a comment
        I couldn't wait for your results - I ordered one today. They are on back order for 2-3 weeks, so I'll have to wait a bit. The price seems right.

• dubob
        dubob commented
        Editing a comment
        I checked my local warehouse this AM and they have been out of stock for several weeks and don't plan to restock. So it would appear the only place to get it from Costco is to order on line.

I was pretty busy this weekend, haven't had a chance to do anything with it

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here