Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PK Grill Original PKTX at lowest price ever on Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PK Grill Original PKTX at lowest price ever on Amazon

Click image for larger version  Name:	346E205D-3B2C-4732-81D6-F5151BFF3212.jpeg Views:	73 Size:	787.8 KB ID:	766583

They had this for the pk ar too. I bought it but they cancelled my order for incorrect pricing from the seller

Comment

$358.79 on my screen. Still not terrible.

Comment

• The Big Gator
        The Big Gator commented
        Editing a comment
        It went down to $298 for a day or so before hopping up to the current price.

You all need to join Honey and let it watch for price drops for you. I don't buy anything on Amazon without using it.

Honey is a browser extension that automatically finds and applies coupon codes at checkout with a single click.

Comment

Honey is good. I use camelcamelcamel because I’m usually on an iPad.

Comment

One day I see one of these being added, but, not yet. I have added so many things this year, and so much more to go. lol

Comment

I bought my AR last week for $255. Amazing deal

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here