Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Clad sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Clad sale

Factory seconds sale Nov 4-6

Thanks for posting, just ordered an anodized 13x16 open roaster.

Comment

Since I had purchased last time this was shared, I look again. I saw some of these prices on Amazon as well. I will need to scour this a bit more and see. I did not see that the Amazon said anything about 2nd's so I have to think the amazon ones have warranties. I do love my All Clad though already, and know of at least 5 or 6 more pans I would like to own at some point. I am trying to set aside 200 roughly right now for a reconditioned Kitchen Aid 600 pro with 6 qt bowl from the KA site...ughh... I am going to look at all the cookware I have bought this year. It is going to be a lot. LOL

Comment

• mountainsmoker
        mountainsmoker commented
        Editing a comment
        Richard Chrz you will really enjoy the KA

• Richard Chrz
        Richard Chrz commented
        Editing a comment
        mountainsmoker , their very best ones refurbished for roughly $200 . I’ll own one this year, or so I believe I will. Hoping my wife buys it for me.. lol :-)

• Murdy
        Murdy commented
        Editing a comment
        I looked on Amazon for the roaster I ordered. Found 2 similar, but I can't find the model number, so I'm not sure which one is the one I purchased. One is on Amazon for $80, the other for $110. Doesn't surprise me that the MSRP shown on the All-Clad site isn't what they go for in the real world. Still a decent deal assuming the Factory 2nd status isn't too horrible a defect.

madein.com

same quality stainless as all clad and the prices are MUCH lower. I bought a saucier and will buy a 10" fry pan soon, but if the saucier is any indication, the fry pan will be just as good as all clad's and ill save $100.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
        Richard Chrz commented
        Editing a comment
        Another high level brand is Tramontina. Kanji from serious eats rates them right there with all clad, only a few points taken away for very minor things.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        @Richrd Chrz I concur wholeheartedly on Tamontina 'cladware', (fer lack of a better descriptor) quality!
        I have a 12" skillet that was already several years old, gifted to me by my BFF, who is now back down where we used to be, in NE TX...
        I (finally! ) found a lid that will work, mebbe two months ago, which makes it even more practical, an usable...been usin foil temp lids fer FAR too long!
        Between me an th OP, we've made/shared many thousand meals in it, an it ain't even winded!

My roaster came in a couple days ago. I had to look hard to find the flaws. There's a little discoloration around where one of the handles attaches and what I can best describe as a small "smudge" about the size of a dime. Both imperfections are black, so they do not stand out at all. I had to look hard to find them. I'm quite satisfied.

Comment

My 16 Qt stock pot with pasta and steamer insert came in. Oh yeah.... ready to make some Turkey noodle soup after Thanksgiving.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here