Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2-Person Pine Hot Tub with Charcoal Stove Boiler $999

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. I'm all about hot tubbing. What's not to like? Especially on a cool fall night under the stars.
    2. Food. That's why we're all here.
    3. Beautiful wood furniture. I do some woodworking, so yeah.

Struggling with this particular item per the above. Can't seem to make the mental connection. Agree with DeusDingo. Bourbon is required at this point.

Comment

Water WASTER! Fine if you can pump water from a lake or stream or well, but filling from a hose each time is gonna suck when the bill comes if you use it often.

Hot tubs that reuse water have to be carefully maintained with filters and chemicals and stuff, unless you want to get legionaries disease (or whatever). Seems like this one is designed to be filled then dumped then refilled?

Comment

• jfmorris
        jfmorris commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree - this is basically a wooden bath tub - drain it when done.

This harkens back to my father's years growing up in the 1940's in rural Appalatia (Erwin in East Tennessee). They had no indoor plumbing, and the weekly baths were hot water from the wood fired stove, dumped into a galvanized tub in the kitchen - with all the water coming from a hand pump outside. All 6 kids got bathed in order, and I am sure that was some pretty dirty water by the time #6 was done! He still says the worst thing was having to go to the outhouse at night, in the winter...

Comment

No. Just no.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here