Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New Slow ‘n Sear XLs & Low Profiles - Let the race begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand New Slow ‘n Sear XLs & Low Profiles - Let the race begin

My SnS LP, arrived today delivered by FedEx. Here may be your last chance to find a brand new Low Profile or XL. With conversion, the price for me was about $220 shipped plus a small foreign transaction fee from my bank. Looks like they have 4 LPs and 8 XLs in stock, so don’t wait if you want one. This is may not qualify as any sort of deal, but is an overtime opportunity for us late to the party. Also, if you know someone that will for sure buy one at this crazy price from you, the shipping appears flat not per item.

Attached Files

Geese glad I got my XL back in July from ABC Dave

Comment

Glad yer transaction worked out, an ya have product in hand...enjoy!

Comment

You're going to love using that on your Weber Summit Charcoal Grill, aka Sparky , glitchy . I'm glad you could get one.

Kathryn

Comment

Congrats on receiving your LP.

Comment

I was able to get one of the last XLs from Dicksons BBQ in Canada. Was around $200 shipped. That will teach me to put off buying grills and grill accessories when I see them. I kept putting it off and putting it off and poof, they were gone.

Comment

Got my XL today. Little mix up because the tracking number they sent me was invalid (that scared me). But the product arrived as advertised. Glad to have this SnS back in the United States.

Comment

Lookin spiffy
                Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here