Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raffle Alert: Win a Lone Star Grillz Smoker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raffle Alert: Win a Lone Star Grillz Smoker!

I did a quick search, but did not see this posted, so I thought it was worth sharing with the community here. The wife of a long time fabricator at Lone Star Grillz was recently diagnosed with stage 4 Carcinoma cancer. To raise money to support the family, the company is raffling off one of their 24" offset smokers. You can read about it & enter here: https://rafflecreator.com/pages/3186...sanchez-family or watch a video about it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WU_oMfWGWs

It looks like they have already raised over $30K!

Just bought some.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I just got off the phone with them adding a few more options to my grill they are making. They all seem like such nice people so I purchased some tickets too.

Comment

• AgingWarrior1
        AgingWarrior1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Brother, just placed my order for a 20x36 on the 27th! What week are you in on your build? What add-ons did you add?

Agreed! They sound like fine folks. I bought some as well. Donw according to the video, if you win, they will apply the value of the raffled smoker to your order!

Comment

I am in.

Comment

In as well...

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Good cause, good prize.

Comment

Yea thanks for sharing. The Owners, Chris and his wife, are good people. Any help to their family from our family would be appreciated by them I'm sure !!

Comment

Tickets purchased! I don’t even care if I win, I just wish I could do more to help.

EDIT: BTW, thank you efincoop for posting this! I would not have known about it otherwise.
                  Last edited by RickyBobby; August 15, 2019, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• klflowers
                    klflowers commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nothing like the monthly drawing here. I would consider bribing Huskee to win the drawing here, but he would just take my money and pick somebody else

• RickyBobby
                    RickyBobby commented
                    Editing a comment
                    klflowers , lol! FWIW, you’re not the only one who has thought of bribery to win the giveaway!!!! (Maybe we would have better luck if we tried to bribe him together? Like, you win one month and I win the next......... Strength in numbers, right?) 🤣🤣😎

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Best advice I got, Monthly Drawin wise, is jus remain nonchalant, say yer piece, an move on...knowin full well ya ain't gotta snowball's chance in Hail, an ya might jus win, anyways.... (Happened to a guy I know... )

RickyBobby You are very welcome! I knew this community would be supportive. I feel the same way you do about winning, I just want to help out. As of right now they have raised over $41,600 for the family. Tickets can be purchased until 8/24/19.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know. Great cause.

Comment

I'm in too.

Comment

In fer a few
                        God Bless,,,stay strong

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here