Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kamado Joe Lump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kamado Joe Lump

Our Costco had the Kamado rep there and a 30lb bag of the big lump charcoal was $21.99. I grabbed a bag, never used it so we’ll see.

That was a steal.

Comment

Best charcoal!

Comment

Cool glad I didn’t make a big blunder lol

Comment

• scottranda
          scottranda commented
          Editing a comment
          You’ll love the stuff. Hot, clean burn, little ash. Reusable.

That stuff rocks. I bought a bag last year and absolutely loved it. I used it for special occasion cooks.

Comment

Good stuff. Huge lumps

Comment

It is good stuff! And you got a deal!

Comment

On my second bag and agree it is very good. Good selection of large and medium sized chunks. Very little ash, even when I cooked for over 10 hours doing a brisket.

Comment

I used it a few times and it’s awesome. I am so happy I bought it on a whim while in the store. Will look out for them the next time the rep is at Costco.

Comment

Lowe's carries it and I'm hoping they put it on clearance this fall.

Comment

Great lump coal! I can't wait for our Costco to get the Kamado Joe rep back so I can pick up more. That's the only place I have found the 30lb bags. I discovered our local Lowes now carry the 20lb bags for $25. I tried the cowboy lump I found on sale but was very disappointed in it compared to Kamado Joe. The Cowboy lump had bits of flat scrap wood that looked like old deck or trim wood of some type. I have been using Kamado Joe lump since i bought my Kamado Joe last year and have never been disappointed in it. Prior to that I used Kingsford briquettes and always had good results.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here