Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shockingly low price - Cuisinart 360 Griddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently 130.73 DELIVERED FREE

Comment

treesmacker I purchased one of these from the tip on this thread. it is odd that they fluctuate the pricing so much. Assembly was easy, purchased flax oil for seasoning. I did about 4 seasoning runs and have an almost black cooking surface. I had been thinking Blackstone or campchef but the lid is what made me pull the trigger for this one. I have cooked bacon for blts and smashed burgers, (I am getting the burgers pretty good now-nice Browned crispy edges) no pictures yet as I only have 2 hands and cooking on that hot surface keeps you busy. I am very pleased with it. Cleanup is easy with some water and paper towels. Then rub a thin coat of oil and replace the lid. Hope to do a breakfast cook this weekend-sausage, hash browns, scrambled eggs or omelettes. I feel like it is a Great addition to the arsenal of cookers at my place. Thanks for alerting the pit to
      great deal!

Comment

• treesmacker
        treesmacker commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't forget to try some pancakes - they come out great!

UPDATE: currently $115 and 2 day delivery. At least for me. I think actual price and shipping varies by geographical area. Stores in Miami must be loaded with em and the area warehouse needs to dump them.

Comment

Yep - they're almost giving them away. $115.65 today here on the west coast as well!

Comment

Dang! You sucked me in again. LOL. Actually, our old gasser is on its last legs. So, that's my excuse, anyway.

Comment

Well, two of my co-workers ordered them today at the $115.65 with free shipping price. Congrats to anybody who is getting this deal.

Don't forget Pitsters, this site rated this "gold" 4 stars, and that was at the suggested retail price $224... https://amazingribs.com/grill-griddl...-center-review

I'd get one while the getting is good. Note: I don't work for Cuisinart or Walmart, I just want a bunch of you to have these so we can all share cooks, techniques, ideas. Looks like that deal is still good tonight... https://www.walmart.com/ip/360-Cente...eter/266164586

Comment

I ordered mine and two days later I got an unexpected refund check from my doctor for almost the exact amount that the griddle costs. It was meant to be!

Comment

• treesmacker
                treesmacker commented
                Editing a comment
                Lucky day!

Any idea why the lowest price I see on walmart is $147, not ~$115?

Comment

• treesmacker
                treesmacker commented
                Editing a comment
                It has been changing almost daily. I've seen $197, $174, $147, $130, $125, and $115. I see now it says "rollback" if you pick up in the store for $174, and "clearance" if you have it shipped to your home for $147. My opinion: still a great deal at $147.

These are now $98 at my local Walmart if anyone is still looking.

Comment

• The Big Gator
                The Big Gator commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome deal! I bought one at $115 + tax and am very happy with what I got for that price.

$98 get it. That's a terrific deal. Odd that shipped to your home is now UP to $270, and I'm seeing $174 in Oregon stores.

Comment

$174 for me, pickup in store, $269.99 ship to home $98 is a crazy good price.

Comment

Is this good or not?! Walmart has it for in-store pick-up now at $82.00! Got to be too good to be true! Are they stopping production already?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	167
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	745292

Comment

• Ground Chuck
                    Ground Chuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is crazy lol

• ColonialDawg
                    ColonialDawg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Crazy. My Wal-Mart lists it for $174.

• treesmacker
                    treesmacker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is even more shocking. Get it if you can. I'd get a second one at that price - just for spare parts, or for my son. Here in Southern Oregon still $174.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here