Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shockingly low price - Cuisinart 360 Griddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shockingly low price - Cuisinart 360 Griddle

I like my Cuisinart 360 and Walmart now has an unbelievable price $125.50. I paid $197 for mine and think it is well worth that. For $125,50, I'm almost tempted to buy another just to get a second side flip up shelf and some spare parts. Walmart has these in stock at my local store. This griddle is sturdy, well built, and easy to clean. Pancakes, eggs, stir fry, fish, veges, etc... are all great on it.

Note: When I chose "pick up at my store" the price rose to $197. When I chose "ship to my home" with free shipping, the price remained at $125.50.

IDontNeedItIDontWantItIDontNeedItIDontWannaSleepOn TheCouch....

Comment

• treesmacker
      treesmacker commented
      Editing a comment
      How many nights on the couch? Might just be able to handle it!

• mnavarre
      mnavarre commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm honestly about another Margarita from finding out...

• Craigar
      Craigar commented
      Editing a comment
      While you're at it, just buy a new couch.

MCS is very strong and hard to resist now..........................

Comment

Thanks for the peer pressure.

Comment

One of many things I hate about Walmart is my local store has them in stock, to buy and pick up today it’s $197. To have one shipped to my home for free for 8-2 delivery I can get it for $125.

Doesn’t make too much sense to me.

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably a low gross item, need to clear out the warehouse for higher priority stuff. The local stores are stuck with inventory and aren't under as much pressure. Wait until winter.

• Craigar
          Craigar commented
          Editing a comment
          Good point Troutman , Christmas is just around the corner.

Don't need it, really don't want it, but I like it. Dang good price too!!

Comment

I Could not resist - on its way

Comment

• treesmacker
            treesmacker commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, it looks like you maybe got a steal. It appears to be back up to $174. I hope you enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing and sharing cooks with you. Let me know what you think when you unbox it.

Oh, come on! I need a restraining order.

Comment

Jiminy Christmas. Give a girl a break. Her hubby just returned home an hour ago from the community mail room saying: "ANOTHER package for you. " So much for my hoping to slip stuff in under the radar.... OK. I admit it. The package was from BBQ Guru. I am so busted.

Kathryn

Comment

• gdsim1
              gdsim1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wouldn’t happen to be a Pit Viper fan with an XL Dome Adapter would it fzxdoc? 😈

• fzxdoc
              fzxdoc commented
              Editing a comment
              It sure was, gdsim1 .

Kathryn

• gcdmd
              gcdmd commented
              Editing a comment
              My wife, who is quite petit (and very cute) likes to order clothes and shoes online, which gives me some cover for the occasional package I get. Of course, if I should pick something up at Wal-Mart or whatever, I can usually smuggle it in when she's gone.

I talked the wife into it (reluctantly on her part) and now it's $174, which talked her right back out of it. Dammit.

Comment

• treesmacker
              treesmacker commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh dang! Tell your wife, even at $174 it is still a great deal. I paid $197 and don't regret it. Tell her I said so!

• Oakgrovebacon
              Oakgrovebacon commented
              Editing a comment
              You had better get in now at $130.00

fortunately they are back to 174$ so I dont have to sweat it.

125 I would have to further crowd my wonderful outdoor kitchen

Comment

Not $125.50, but still a reduced price and a good deal today at $150.82 if you have it shipped to your home with free delivery. https://www.walmart.com/ip/360-Cente...eter/266164586

Oakgrovebacon did you receive yours? Did you put it together? What do you think? Do you want to share any cooks?

Comment

• Oakgrovebacon
                Oakgrovebacon commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, mine arrived, assembled, seasoned with flax oil. Like it! I will share some cooks before long after I get a little better with it. I do have diner style smash burgers coming out good now after a few attempts. Thank you for the tip on the deal.

Dude, you are going to get me hurt or killed. No way I can hide this package!

Comment

• Thunder77
                Thunder77 commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol!

• gcdmd
                gcdmd commented
                Editing a comment
                You need to get a secret private box, along with a secret email account.

I hope my wife doesn't have a secret account on this site.

• Livermoron
                Livermoron commented
                Editing a comment
                ...and a secret patio?

There's something about the 360 I adore. I didn't want to love it but if you read my review I think that does a pretty good job of explaining my sentiments for the cooker. $ 125 is a steal.

Comment

$130.73 Cuisinart 360 today at Walmart...https://www.walmart.com/ip/360-Cente...eter/266164586

Comment

• dubob
                  dubob commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just pulled it up and noticed a note that pick up at store gives a discount - $90. Five left in stock at MY store. Decisions, decisions, decisions!

• Craigar
                  Craigar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  dubob If it helps, you have my permission so go ahead and order a couple.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here