Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baking Steel 15% Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baking Steel 15% Off

Click image for larger version

Name:	BakingSteel.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	716961

fzxdoc

Comment

Uh-oh. Now I'm in trouble, MBMorgan .

Comment

Originally posted by fzxdoc View Post
        Uh-oh. Now I'm in trouble, MBMorgan .
        Step up girl...……………….don't be bashful. You know you want some o' that.

Comment

Well, thanks to you three enablers, MBMorgan , Uncle Bob , and jumbo7676 I just purchased the large Baking Steel griddle.

I know I'll give it plenty of griddle/searing time after it arrives. I'll give it a home in the cabinet storage area under my gasser along with its SS grates (I've got Grill Grates on my gasser most of the time now). Either that or leave it in the oven all the time for pizza cooks and take it to the gasser as needed.

Kathryn

Comment

Originally posted by fzxdoc View Post
            Well, thanks to you three enablers, MBMorgan , Uncle Bob , and jumbo7676 I just purchased the large Baking Steel griddle.

I know I'll give it plenty of griddle/searing time after it arrives. I'll give it a home in the cabinet storage area under my gasser along with its SS grates (I've got Grill Grates on my gasser most of the time now). Either that or leave it in the oven all the time for pizza cooks and take it to the gasser as needed.

Kathryn
            I've used it for making homemade pizzas with my kids and have really enjoyed it. It's really heavy, but does a great job getting that pizza crust bottom. Enjoy!

Comment

Yeah well, thanks to you five enablers I just purchased a cotton pickin steel. Artisan bread & pizza, good golly what’s a soul to do?

Comment

You're just putty in our hands, FireMan .

Kathryn, the newest enabler
                Last edited by fzxdoc; July 22, 2019, 05:29 AM.

Comment

…..….

Comment

Well thank goodness the sale is over, and I can no longer be tempted. Glad I missed that one.
                    It would have meant trouble for me....

Comment

• FireMan
                      FireMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, that is yet to come.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here