Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitamix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitamix

A couple of the Vitamix models are on sale for prime days. We have one we have had for several years and it is going strong. We use it quite a bit - my wife uses it for protein shakes, and I throw various fruits in it from time to time.

No kale though.

They are kind of pricey, but they work well.

Got a refurbished one from Vitamix a few years ago. good discount/deal. And you're correct they do work.

Comment

We have 2 and love them. They are a real workhorse. Many more uses than Smoothies. Great for mixing from scratch sauces

Comment

We have one, we bought it at the home and garden show in Cleveland, we did not intend on buying one but there were empty chairs there and we were tired of walking so we sat down at the back of the booth and we came home with one. It has been a useful appliance I use it to make smoothies. We also have the dry attachment.

Comment

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          What is the dry attachment?

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          OK, thanks, ComfortablyNumb. When my coffee grinder bites the dust I'll look into it.

Just as an FYI. I have a Breville food processor so don't use a blender.

If you’re a smoothie enthusiast or just a fan of quality kitchen gear, you know that the Vitamix is a revered blender brand. You see Vitamixes in restaurant kitchens and piña colada bars all over the country for a good reason: They’re great blenders. But they’re also extremely expensive at $400 and up. So we set out…

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here