Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuisinart 360°Â­ Griddle Cooking Center $178 at Walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuisinart 360°Â­ Griddle Cooking Center $178 at Walmart

Click image for larger version

Name:	00af4e6f-7063-4251-9a4e-7b7efdaff533_2.996e98f6604444a606a2f163d8a5fa52.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	705410

I like the fact that it's got a lid...that's a plus.

Comment

I don't like the fact that the side table appears to slant down.

Comment

• treesmacker
      treesmacker commented
      Editing a comment
      I have one of these and the side table sits flat and is sturdy and stable. I really like mine and think it is well worth the $197 I paid for it; $178 is a super deal for a rig of this size and quality. So far, I've cooked bacon, eggs, pancakes, cheese steak sandwiches, burgers, veges with noodles, fish, and made burritos (great for warming tortillas). All successfully. See my further reply for some links...

• treesmacker
      treesmacker commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, it looks to me like the side table can be on the right if preferred. I mounted mine on the left as per the pictures and instructions, but may move it to the right. Really, I would like to purchase a second and have one on both sides; don't know if that will be an option; I kind of doubt it, as these are all packed up in volume in China.

Check out these links...

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...e-smart-system

See post #842 on this page
    https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ng-2019/page57

See post #718 on this page
    https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ng-2019/page48

See post #68 on this page
    https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...mer-2019/page5
    Last edited by treesmacker; July 1, 2019, 11:15 PM.

Comment

treesmacker So do you like it? 😀

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Stones here in Houston this month

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey HouseHomey check out those anemic looking burgers in their pic. WTH! How do they let some pitiful looking burgers like that make it into their marketing? I will nominate you to go help out their ad department in getting a decent looking burger for a pic.

Now $174

Comment

Craigar ha! The first thing I’d do is get rid of those vegetables and add more meat.

Comment

I might have to tell my wife about this thing. Then I can be Craigar the smartass guy out in my backyard.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here