Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berkshire Pork on sale at D'Artagnan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berkshire Pork on sale at D'Artagnan

While searching for some 4th steaks at my old haunts I found these at D'Artagnan. While I have never tried them there steaks are excellent. One of the reviewers used Meatheads salt brining an said best he had eaten.

They have 13 pounds of boneless in two approximately 6.5lb pieces 15% off, normal price for frozen 9.99 to 8.50 I'll let you figure the fresh price.

For the bone in. Two 8.5lb pieces frozen are $7.29lb or 123.99 that is the normal price not the sale price.

Shipping to western NC would be $2.24 a lb by FedEx, that is for the fresh bone in butt.

I'm going to order some today when I order my ribeyes .

I have ordered Duck leg confit, Duck bacon, duck and armagnac sausage, the Cassoulet kit, and the apple bacon from them all very good. In fact, I have one of their Porcelet Shoulders siting in my freezer right now.

Comment

Good looking stuff. Fortunately, Fresh by Brookshires here sells it, and I can contribute to the local economy.

Comment

ive ordered their berkshire before. i was happy

Comment

I have had some of their pork products and my personal experience is Heritage blows them away

Comment

• mountainsmoker
          mountainsmoker commented
          Editing a comment
          Well Berkshire is a Heritage pork. But there Heritage pork is extremely limited. some chops and baby back ribs, and some smoked meats.
          Last edited by mountainsmoker; June 26, 2019, 07:56 PM.

I've always wanted to try some of their stuff. We raised pigs growing up and it's been awhile since I ate something close to home grown. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Your welcome. Just ordered from them

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here