Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DALSTRONG Cleaver Butcher Knife - Gladiator Series -"The Ravenger" - German HC Steel - 9" - Guard - Heavy Duty $66.57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you can be a bad guy in a kung-fu movie. :-)

Comment

• MBMorgan
      MBMorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      More like a guy in a bad Kung-fu movie ... 😎 ...

I guess we all have opinions, I bought the Dalstrong Shogun series slicer and i love it

Comment

Just to be clear ... this cleaver is not designed to chop through giant beef bones. Its design is based on Japanese blades that are used primarily for stubborn veggies and to break down proteins like chickens and big fish. For me, it’s a nice replacement for an old Chinese cleaver that went missing during one of many moves over the the years. And it looks cool and is kinda badass ... 😎 ...
      Last edited by MBMorgan; July 5, 2019, 08:14 PM.

Comment

First test: STHOMA (shave the hair off my arm): PASSED (this thing is kinda scary). Still got 10 fingers though.

Comment

Buck makes an excellent kitchen set of knives but it doesn’t come with a cleaver https://www.buckknives.com/product/1...set/0938FAM01/

Comment

• MBMorgan
            MBMorgan commented
            Editing a comment
            Love Buck knives. I own several more than the wife (also a Montana native) would approve of. 😎👍

MBMorgan I’m pretty blessed if I want it my wife is the one who buys it for me wouldn’t have it any other way
          Last edited by Daniel duke; July 6, 2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

I got a set of their Gladiator Steak Knives for Christmas a couple of years ago. No complaints, extremely sharp, nice weight and feel.

Comment

I just ordered their Phantom series curved boning knife. Arriving on Wednesday. I'll let you know if there are any issues with it.

Comment

Ok so you say it's for stubborn veggies, can shave the hair off your arm and I watched the video of it being used on a chicken but how is it for a zombie apocalypse?

Comment

• MBMorgan
                  MBMorgan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ... perfect for stubborn zombies, too.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here