Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$15 for 50 Firestarters... Free shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$15 for 50 Firestarters... Free shipping

Get the best savings when you shop at QuickFire. Brad's Deals finds the latest deals, coupons, and discounts for you.

Also saw on the accessories page that they'll build your bbq ideas out for anyone who's less than handy like myself..

I have these at home and love them! These guys were at a Home / Garden show near us a while back. They work great. I remember the guy was trying to show us that they were safer than the Weber starter cubes because they don't use any chemicals and such. He was eating them just to show us.....

Comment

• hubmacfan
      hubmacfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, well I don't plan on eating the starter cubes.

• BigCountryQ
      BigCountryQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Ironically enough, I haven't seen him since.

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Reminds me of a time when in cub scouts 112 yrs ago, I made a raft of pretzels & elmers glue, ate em, still alive to this day.

Thanks for the heads up, just placed my order

Comment

Ordered two. I wonder if they taste like chicken?

Comment

• hubmacfan
        hubmacfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Depends on how burned your chicken is.

• Timcee
        Timcee commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol

just ordered two packs.

Comment

FireMan

Comment

Thank you, ordered 100 count

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here