Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father's Day Sale at GrillGrates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Father's Day Sale at GrillGrates

Just passing the word to the group that I received a message from GrillGrates that they have a special Father's Day Sale going through 6/16/2019 — 15% off site-wide.

Thanx.

Comment

Thanks! I'll take advantage of that.

Comment

My FIL needs some Grillgrates, he just doesn't know it yet. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

I just tried to take advantage of the sale. However, the calculated cost of the grates on their order page did not add up correctly. Essentially, it added a little over $5. I emptied my cart and sent them an e-mail to try and sort this out. So, be careful and add the stuff up yourself before you pay. I want some grates but don't want to get hosed.

Comment

Try Promo Code: GRATEDAD.

Comment

• NapMaster
              NapMaster commented
              Editing a comment
              The promo code works. However, the extended price for 3 grates was incorrect. If I had pulled the trigger I would have received the discount off of an inflated price. Hope that makes sense.

To follow up on my problem ordering the grates, I received an e-mail from the Grill Grate folks. Here is the explanation. When you order 2 or more custom grates they throw in "The Grate Tool". I had not payed to much attention to that while initially trying to place my order. When they throw it in, it is not exactly free. Also, it does not show up on your order, or any charge for it. I told them it would be good if that information was on the order page.

The good news is I placed my order today for 3 custom cut grates. They only charged me about $5.00 for the Grill Tool which is regularly about $20.00. I also got my father's day discount on top of that. So I'm good.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here