Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuisinart Chef's Classicâ„¢ 5 Piece Grill Set $20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuisinart Chef's Classicâ„¢ 5 Piece Grill Set $20

Click image for larger version

Name:	3fff1b32-c962-4a40-9bf9-1f7d80df8768_1.e30c71c0ad5ac307d77bb8f22222d7bc.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	679350

Th spatula / cleaver / bottle opener is very innovative!
    I count a total of 7 bottle openers, which are always helpful.
    Fer $20, I'd give it a whirl.

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya beat me to it. I was headed in the same direction. I guess feeble minds think alike...

Apparently, this set is geared towards tri-tips. Kind of odd but I do love tri-tip.

Grill like a Pro with the Cuisinart Chef’s Classicâ„¢ 5 Piece Grill Set! This set includes TriTip Spatula, TriTip Tongs, Carving Fork, Butcher Knife, and Multi-Purpose Shears; the essential tools you need to make your grilling experience convenient and easy! The tools are constructed of professional grade stainless steel with ergonomic plastic handles and integrated hanging loops. The TriTip Spatula has a large surface with a bottle opener and a clever cutting edge. The TriTip Locking Tongs feature a precision point grip, perforations for straining, and a scalloped/firm toothed edge. The Butcher Knife has grooves which helps keep food from sticking to the blade, also allowing for thin, even cuts without tearing the meat. The Carving Fork is perfect for carving and serving your meals. The Multi-Purpose Shears have many built-in features including food cutting, fish scale scraper, nut cracker, and bottle opener. Enjoy grilling even more with the Chef’s Classicâ„¢ 5 Piece Grill Set! Also, a great gift for any grilling enthusiast!

The Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ 5 Piece Grill Set is a necessity for every grill master. Find product details, customer reviews and retailers.

Comment

I'm not big on fancy he-man grill toolsets. But my suitable tool includes:

1) Weber charcoal chimney--faster than the fluid and no funny taste.
      2) Long, steel, spring-loaded tongs.
      3) Thermapen brand thermometer (handy if you're not experienced in testing done-ness of meat by touch--otherwise a callused finger works and is much cheaper)
      4) Lodge brand cast-iron grill (pre-heat it on the grill grate and it leaves excellent sear marks).
      5) Battery-powered LED headlamp (in case it gets dark)
      6) Silicone brush with a longer handle

If you're looking for something more special, this review could cover your needs!

Comment

I don't like it. The tongs are way to short, same with the scissors. Go to a kitchen supply store and get the proper tools that will last you and feel right in your hands. Each of those pieces if they were made to last would cost $20 or more each. Think about it and think about who is selling it and look at the construction of the cleaver/spatula.

Comment

The cleaver looks like it would break with one whack. Fortunately I have high quality versions of each of those items.

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            Its a spatula.

• fracmeister
            fracmeister commented
            Editing a comment
            Well good. I am not even sure it would hold up that well as a spatula. But you have to admit it would be a crappy cleaver.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here