Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ThermoWorks after-Christmas sale on now until Jan 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThermoWorks after-Christmas sale on now until Jan 5th

Until Jan 5th Thermoworks is runnign their after-Christmas sale. Thermapens, ThermoPops, DOT, ChefAlarms, Timesticks, etc are at pretty good rates right now.

Their website here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tworks sale.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	43981 Click image for larger version

Name:	tworks sale2.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	43982

Man I wish their BLUE THERM DUO was a bit cheaper. I'd be so about it.

Comment

LOL...That's the same price during Christmas sale

Comment

Thier sale prices are pretty standard arent they?

Comment

I think some of these required that you buy two items in the "Mix and Match" sale before Christmas. I ordered a ThermoPop (to replace my CDN that died) and a DOT for my GF to use as a leave-in for the oven (so she'll leave my Mavericks alone) at these prices. Should be here any day now.

Of course, in the interim my Maverick 6' grill probe shorted out (the dreaded "HHH") and now I have to decide whether to just replace it, pick up the new 735, or maybe a Thermocouple, or an iGrill2, or a Party-Q, or, or, or.....

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up. My new backlit Thermopen arrived yesterday. Between this and the iGrill2 I just got I should be all set. It's a huge improvement for me over my Brookstone "magic fork" as we call it. Since I spent over $99 I also got the little IR thermometer for free. Fun little toy which should be useful on the boat.

Comment

• PaulC
              PaulC commented
              Editing a comment
              My new backlit Thermapen is on the way. There was a two week delay for the red color. Like you, with my iGrill2 with it's meat and ambient probes, I'll be all set once the Thermapen arrives. I am really looking forward to the back light, since it gets dark early for winter grilling and especially for long smokes.

• carolts
              carolts commented
              Editing a comment
              I used the combo this past weekend for pulled pork. First time I've been able to get it right.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here