Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

36" Cuisinart stainless outdoor prep cart/table on W00T!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got around to assembling. Crazy easy! They made it so simple. I have no leftover pieces! Winning! I’m with Finster I can definitely see the possibility of adding to the bottom for another shelf. But currently, it’s housing my buckets.
    first picture is accessorized with my Bears stuff to show off.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	B8F9621E-3847-48C3-9370-2FE7BB46548A.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	1372364
    second picture is in its place on the patio

Click image for larger version

Name:	1DD0258F-2E92-4288-9FEB-40230E3E922F.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	1372363

Comment

• Jfrosty27
      Jfrosty27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. A patio without snow. I’m months away from that! 🤣😉

That looks very functional, everything you need for great BBQ.

Comment

• SheilaAnn
      SheilaAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      captainlee to the left is KJJr under wraps and to the right (not shown) is the 22” weber.

My second one is still sitting there in the box - since I haven't even been out on my back porch in like months, there's no rush to assemble. lol

Comment

Looks like pasmom found a different cart on Amazon that looked pretty good too. Couldn’t tell if it was a different Cuisinart model or some other brand, though.

Comment

• pasmom
        pasmom commented
        Editing a comment
        The brand is Skyflame. I was able to put it together with my Walmart electric screwdriver...LOl So far,so good. The wheels are still on the cart. The cost was around 165.00

• WillTravelForFood
        WillTravelForFood commented
        Editing a comment
        pasmom - it's all good until the wheels come off!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here