Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A small Porter Road discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A small Porter Road discount

American Express is offering the following for some of their card members. Log into your Amex account and check the Amex Offers & Benefits page to sign up and receive the promotion

Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $100 or more online at porterroad.com by 7/15/2022. See terms.

Very cool, thank for posting this! I seen this once before but forgot about it, and when I went back to verify it it was gone.

AmEx has some good offers. They used to have this promo called Shop Small. Local stores near you who chose to participate would enable you to get $5 back on each & every $10+ purchase you made. I once split my grocery order into a few different small orders using the self-checkout. It worked! They limit it and I hit my limit rather quickly! Last time I seen it I think there was "once per day" verbiage.

Comment

Remember if you enter your birthday in your rewards account you get $10 to spend.

Comment

and don't forget, if you've never ordered from Porter before, Pit members get an extra deal too.

First-time customers get $15 off $100 purchase from Porter Road

Not a bad discount of $25 off a +$100 purchase for one's first Porter Road purchase. For those this deal applies to, should it be enough to pull a trigger on anything?

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ve logged into my AMX account and for the life of me, can’t find the Porter Road deal. I’ve gone into the offers 3 times and can’t find it at all….🧐 And I’ve scrolled through all 100 offers currently showing.

EDIT: If it matters which card you have, I’ve got the American Express Blue card.
          Last edited by Panhead John; June 24, 2022, 08:38 AM.

• WillTravelForFood
          WillTravelForFood commented
          Editing a comment
          Panhead John -- maybe the offers are tied to your purchase history, and you haven't bought enough to warrant a meaty discount?

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          WillTravelForFood Trust me, that cannot be the reason. 😂

Question for all you guys and gals who’ve ordered from Porter Road before….How long does it usually take from the time you order, until it’s delivered? And does it make a difference ordering on a Friday? I think I saw where someone posted it’s best to order early in the week. Thanks

Comment

• Jfrosty27
          Jfrosty27 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ve had mixed result with delivery PJ. They use cold pack instead of dry ice. If delivery gets hung up, high chance of thawed items. I’ve had to get refunded a couple times. Order on Monday.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here