Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outsunny 2-Person Ice Fishing Shelter $99 at Walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outsunny 2-Person Ice Fishing Shelter $99 at Walmart

Anyone like frozen fish?

Click image for larger version

Name:	189ecd38-0c0b-4de1-9bb9-a636b3572038.7fcea6af9ccc6b495358e5869758427f.jpeg?odnHeight=612&odnWidth=612&odnBg=FFFFFF.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	1142528

Finally it goes on sale.

Comment

I like how the pictures show a guy ice fishing outside with the shanty clearly photoshopped behind him.

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are you making fun of Spinaker ?

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Why make fun of Spinaker?

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Because it is so easy. bbqLuv

Gonna have to put that baby on pontoons to work here in Hawaii.

Comment

• Jim White
        Jim White commented
        Editing a comment
        Huskee Here for a week.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! Enjoy. Are you seeing any remnants of their recent flooding? (I believe it was the same storm system that did/ or is impacting CA with snow right now?)

• Jim White
        Jim White commented
        Editing a comment
        Not so far. We are in Waikiki. Forecast was high chance of rain today but it's been mostly clear and got up to about 80. Really difficult to deal with.

I guess if you went out once a year not bad

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        Not up to jhapka standards?

• jhapka
        jhapka commented
        Editing a comment
        Buddy heater would run through a lot of propane trying to keep that thing warm. And those fiberglass poles that comprise the pop out frame are kind of junk on the expensive ones so I don’t have a lot of faith in those lol

I will stay with the Ice Castle. Ones that my friends own..............much cheaper that way.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Wise man. I always say I don't need things, I just needs friends with things.

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Same thing with boats...

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        100%

My Dad always says, "The two best days of a boat owners' life, is the day he buys his boat and the day he sells his boat." HawkerXP

I have not ever, nor will I ever go Ice Fishing, I don't know how to swim.

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        You only need to know how to walk.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Attjack Well, judging the ice's thickness is a necessary skill or he might just be right.

The only way I get close to ice is in a cocktail! No yurt required! 😁

Comment

"Outsunny 2-Person Ice Fishing Shelter" or is it "Out of there mind-2 Frozen Persons Ice Fishing?"

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          If they're using tent maker logic with their "2-person" capacity rating, then that means it's about the right size for 3/4 of a person I'd say.

• Wedunne
          Wedunne commented
          Editing a comment
          I always say those "2-person" tents are either for one person, or two people who really like each other.

My son-in-law ordered a Eskimo 3 Ice fishing hut, heater, sled and a bunch of other stuff. He and at least one grandson will be going, the 9 Y.O. 13 Y.O. not so interested. He's into golf. Oh, did mention he bought a set of clubs for him. And then there's the gaming chair. Of course all for Christmas. We're Santa's workshop. It's all in my basement. Sorry to hijack the thread, sort of. My wife and I shake are head. All bought through our Amazon Prime. He's spent close to a grand. And that is just what we see for the 3 kids.

Comment

• jhapka
          jhapka commented
          Editing a comment
          Well at least most of that stuff is related to getting the heck outside. I love video games but I hope the video game chair is the least used out of the bunch

• RichieB
          RichieB commented
          Editing a comment
          No the chair will get most use. And I suspect the father will be the king. You can only ice fish a) when there's safe ice b) in the winter c) did I mention Ice? Right now none to be found.
          All 3 of the boys 13, 9 and 4 are gamers at their own level. And as I said the father is the king of gaming.

Well, since all of their tents are rated not for camping purpose, but for backyard use only, wher do ya’ll think this thing would hold up in the great white north? Probably good for someone’s backyard, not fer hard water fishin.

Comment

• RichieB
          RichieB commented
          Editing a comment
          If your referencing my post, I could give 2 sh$ts. They will be on ice for a few hours. No camping, Don't think I mentioned that. Sorry if I didn't know who you are responding to FireMan. If not me be, please direct your comment the the poster you're responding to.

Richie, Richie, Richie, lemme see here. This is Attjacks post, score one for Attjack. The title of the post is about an Outsunny fishin shanty available at WALMART! Score two more for Attjack. There were three & maybe four references to said WALMART equipment, 5 if ya count my post. Score another for Attjack. So, the not for camping tents were WALMART tents (Ozark brand fer those of you in Oconomowoc), which means just mebbee I was referring to the WALMART Outsunny 2-person fishin Shanty. A couple more scores fer Ol’ Attjack. Now, what little knowledge I have of ice fishin, I only go a few times a year & don’t catch much, sorta like Huskee , ya don’t go campin in one of these fold em shanty’s, ya may do it in an ice shack, yessir. So, that post was not directed or had anything to do with YOU. This post does. As a famous British actor once said with a soft Texas drawl, "Have a nice day"! 😎
        Last edited by FireMan; December 16, 2021, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• dubob
          dubob commented
          Editing a comment
          Right arm, Bubba; right arm. Somebody didn't take their chill pill yesterday and it wasn't you that fergot. 😄

Wonder how those Sunnys would do with the winds we be havin, 17-20 with 180 m gusts.

Comment

• dubob
          dubob commented
          Editing a comment
          It be shredded/gone in a gust.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here