Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ONLYFIRE Rotisserie & Pizza Kit under $120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONLYFIRE Rotisserie & Pizza Kit under $120

Wayfair has a nice deal on this kit, the cool months are great for rotissierie AND pizza!: https://www.wayfair.com/outdoor/pdp/...-olyf1204.html

A neat way to combine them both.

Comment

This is a great deal. I paid $90 for their rotisserie only kit in the standard black steel a month ago. This is stainless with the pizza kit for $120? Just my luck.

Comment

That's a sweet deal. I paid that much just for the rotisserie year or so ago. I've used mine several times and love it. If anyone is on the fence about these just go for it.

Comment

Thanks for posting this! I picked up the stainless steel rotisserie without the pizza component for for $88.12. I have always wanted a rotisserie for my Weber kettle!

Comment

Has anyone used this with a SnS grill? I know the dimensions are slightly off from a Weber. There was a company that had a rotisserie on sale last Thanksgiving on here and they never responded, not sure if these are the same folks.
            Thanks!

Comment

• willxfmr
              willxfmr commented
              Editing a comment
              I seem to recall it being mentioned in The Pit before that the Weber won't fit on the SnS.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here