Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meathead: The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling (Hardcover) $13 at Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meathead: The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling (Hardcover) $13 at Amazon

- DEAL HAS EXPIRED -

I'm not sure if any of you have heard of this book but it's actually pretty good. $13 is a steal. Today only.

Click image for larger version  Name:	51BhvaHWr7L._SX395_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg Views:	63 Size:	47.6 KB ID:	1126544

https://www.amazon.com/Meathead-Scie...mazingribs--20
    Last edited by Attjack; November 16, 2021, 08:49 AM.

I've never picked up a physical copy (had a kindle copy and the site), but $12 is a steal! Ordering now. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Th Receipts, an Techniques, alone, are worth ten times that, Sez I...

Beyond that, Meathead is one of a Very Select Group of people that I can stand listenin too, fer more than a brief moment, without jus standin up, an walkin away...

He has a soothin manner, brings facts to th Table, an keeps it Fun.

Oy, I can Always use a good Smile, or even a Laugh!
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; November 15, 2021, 01:16 PM.

Comment

I joined Th Pit, as a Trial Member, from th Secret Code, found in this Great Literary Work...

As yall can clearly see: I chose to Stay.

If'n ya don't have a copy, this is a Wonderful Opportunity to rectify that particular failure in yer Jedgement.

Also, makes a great gift, fer them folks ya sometimes have th occasion of sharin foods with, what ya wish, hope, an pray that someday, somehow, they would learn to cook.

Well, this here is How. "Wolf! Right Here, an Now!"

Comment

Wow! That’s a deal…can’t think of anyone that needs one that I haven’t already given a copy to or I’d purchase more. I even got myself a second copy to leave at the GFs house…even though I also have it on both or our iPads.

Comment

Dang I had to pay almost 40 bucks in San Francisco for the last copy they had as a gift to a family member there.

I think I got my copy for 25 or 30 bucks, this is a steal

Comment

Thanks! I had a Kindle Unlimited copy, but much prefer a hard copy. I checked back in June and they were going for $32 IIRC, so this is an absolute steal!

Comment

Would LOVE to git my copy autographed, though...Mebbe in Memphis...

Comment

• STEbbq
                  STEbbq commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Meathead has autographed copies in at least one BBQ store around Chicago. $35 bucks though!
                  Last edited by STEbbq; November 15, 2021, 09:31 PM.

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Autographed copies are indeed available, have long known this, an many thanks.
                  I want mine autographed to ME...

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here