Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reeses Pie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Deter
    replied
    On the Reese's pie, go find the image with the nutritional info...to get the numbers down to something they were happy with they have you cutting that 9" pie into 48 slices ROFL!

Leave a comment:

• Baltimorelger
    replied
    There is a part of me that is disgusted by this, another that is all in. I guess I'll never know what reality would be link.

In other horrifying candy, my wife bought these around Halloween and the adults did a tasting...I still shudder sometimes thinking about the taste and reaction I had to it.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Finally! Something I dislike is available in a size that makes it even less likely that I'll indulge ... much less overindulge ... . Thank you, Reeses ...

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Too much of a good thing, there goes self-control

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Now OOS.

Leave a comment:

• WillTravelForFood
    commented on 's reply
    still "in stock" as of this writing

• smokin fool
    replied
    Oh man....why did you have to show me this....
    I'll go to the ends of the earth to find one of these.

Leave a comment:

• WillTravelForFood
    started a topic Reeses Pie

Reeses Pie

Only 3000 are available, and as of THIS writing, it's still in stock.

Yes, it's a 3lb+, 9" wide Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Pie-sized. Get it while you can.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hsy-008601_1.png?sw=700&sh=700&sm=fit.png
Views:	341
Size:	582.1 KB
ID:	1126403

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here