Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bel Campo Stuff on Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bel Campo Stuff on Sale

Hi, talked to a friend last night. Bel Campo has several mark downs!

They are going out of business for mislabeling of meat. I used to go to there butcher/restaurant all the time to in Santa Monica.

Just months after a butcher revealed meat from the sustainable meat company was not local and not organic, Belcampo has ended.

Comment

• SheilaAnn
      SheilaAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh…. I know. I’m in Long Beach an have several friends in the industry. Just wanted to throw it out there. I did an event with Anya years ago.

They are from up here in Jefferson. I don't know anything about their operations or past history, but a lot of locals are saying good riddance. For whatever that's worth.

On a side note, we were once considering buying their old family home in Weed, CA a few years ago. It was an interesting home and I really liked it. It had a full basement where the family would butcher deer and whatnot and make sausage. I could totally smell the essence of processed meat down there, it was pretty cool. The house had some sweet vibes, like a hundred Norman Rockwell Christmases were celebrated there. It had a great view of Mt Shasta, but the only flat spot on the property was where the house sat. I needed more room for my crap so we passed.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here