Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ninja Foodi Blender & Processor 43% off at Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Foodi Blender & Processor 43% off at Amazon

My daughter sent this deal to me today - 43% off for the next 15 hours:

She sent it to me because she knew we were talking about a new blender. Our 20 year old Kitchenaide blender just ain't cutting it lately when I make smoothies and such. What intrigues me about this one is that it also purports to be a food processor of sorts.

We have a 32+ year old Hamilton Beech food processor that my wife already owned when we got married 31+ years ago, and which I have pulled out and used maybe twice in the past year. I cannot remember the last time she ever used it. If a fancy dancy Ninja blender can replace both the food processor and our failing Kitchenaide blender, seems like a no-brainer...

I *think* the only thing I used the antique food processor for this year was to make mashed cauliflower (like mashed potatoes)!
    Last edited by jfmorris; October 28, 2021, 09:41 AM.

I have a food processor that I don't use much, cut when I do, there's really no good substitute for it short of tedious cutting/chopping/whatever by hand.

Comment

I hear the Ninjas are pretty good. I was leaning toward one sometime as my Cuisinart was literally electrocuting me at the end of its life. I was able to hold off because I have a Nutibullet and a Magic Bullet. Then I lucked out and found that Vitamix. Even now I still use my Nutribullet most often. As far as food processors I can't see a blender really replacing mine.

Handy for shakes, marinades, spice grinding, etc

I have the older model and it's a Cadillac.

Great food processor that does a lot more than a blender.

Comment

We have one of the older Ninja combination blender-food processors. It has 3 different pitchers and several different sets of blades. You just move the handheld motor from one to the other.The thing is a beast. It has never failed to deliver, from crushed ice to salsa it’s just works. Our air fryer is also a Ninja and works great. I’ve come to trust the Ninja brand.

Comment

We have a Ninja similar to Oak Smoke and like it a lot. I think it's a good unit for the price.

Comment

I have an earlier model of Ninja with a separate food processor attachment (separate bowl, lid and blade). I like, but don't love the blender. I really never used the food processor in place of my former Cuisinart and now my MagiMix. With the blender, I really prefer one with a vortex blade at the bottom. I think Ninja was making one with a hybrid blade - vortex on the bottom of the typical Ninja blade with the cutters going up a long shaft and wished I had it - but I haven't seen one recently.

My MagiMix fp came with an attachment which supposedly creates a vortex on the big bowl when processing liquids, but I haven't used that piece yet. It also supposedly crushes ice, but the walls of the bowl appear to be on the thin side which makes me nervous about doing that.
            Last edited by Dewesq55; October 28, 2021, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here