Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Brisket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Brisket

If your one of the lucky ones to have space in the freezer, Creekstone has Prime Brisket on sale.
    I'm not one of the lucky ones

Posting a link to an already sold out item…I got way too excited for a brief second there.

Comment

• willxfmr
      willxfmr commented
      Editing a comment
      Well what the heck. They weren't sold out when I grabbed the link. Hopefully they get more in.

I'm considering the 2 points for $54 deal.... a deal but not a steal, but it will be GOOD eatin' for sure.

Comment

• willxfmr
      willxfmr commented
      Editing a comment
      I have two of the points yet from the last time they went on sale. Now I just need some time to get them cooked.

STEbbq Here's all their sales: https://www.creekstonefarms.com/collections/specials

Comment

Got it. Well I see the prime flats now for about $10 a pound that are available, which is a bit of a shame as we actually prefer points. Oh well. Off to see if SNF has smaller black wagyu in stock…

And SNF actually has it back in stock. What is the best deal usually available on SNF? BOGO? 20%?
      Last edited by STEbbq; September 24, 2021, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Best deal I've found is you buy 2 and send me one. Sweet...

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here