Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18% off Thermoworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18% off Thermoworks

Code is ShareBBQ.

From my email from Thermoworks:

Labor Day is one of the biggest BBQ days of the year—the perfect opportunity to share good BBQ and the tools that help you achieve it. In the spirit of sharing, this Labor Day weekend, we’re giving you 18% Off your ThermoWorks order with code: ShareBBQ! And, just like good BBQ, this sale is meant to be shared! So start shopping, share the code, share the love, and always ShareBBQ.
    18% Off With Code
    Apply Code at Checkout

I was pretty sure it wouldn't work but I tried to use it on an MK4. No dice.

Comment

I just tried the code...it is " ShareBBQ " without the exclamation point...at least it worked when i tried it on a DOT...

Comment

Put a smoke with clear case and gateway in my cart and went to checkout 4 times... just can't do it.

The Fireboard 2 Pro is calling my name... all probes in my house would then be k-probes, and I'd only have 1 device to track instead of 3 but dang 300 bucks AND you lose probe count... but I really don't use more than 2 probes and my MAK already has 3 probe ports so... I guess I'll wait until Christmas... Or until it's on Amazon since I have a pile of gift cards on there burning a hole in my pocket.

Might still grab a thermapen though... gotta buy SOMETHING this weekend

Comment

I just put a Sous Vide kit in my basket and the code SHAREBBQ worked just fine. Attjack ItsAllGoneToTheDogs

I haven't pulled the trigger yet, though.

Kathryn

Edited to add: just placed the order. SHAREBBQ worked just fine. Saved $24. Thanks, IdahoJim , for the tip!
          Last edited by fzxdoc; September 4, 2021, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
            ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't mean the code didn't work, sorry. Meant I personally couldn't bring myself to click the buy button

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            The MK4 is already on deep discount so they not surprisingly do not allow an additional discount.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here