Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creekstone Farms - "Almost 50% Off" Sale On PRIME Tri Tips, Ribeyes, Burger Patties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creekstone Farms - "Almost 50% Off" Sale On PRIME Tri Tips, Ribeyes, Burger Patties

Creekstone Farms is having a special on their Premium Grilling Package (all USDA Prime):
    • 3 PRIME Tri-tip Roasts (1.5-2lb ea)
    • 4 12 oz. Natural Prime Boneless Ribeyes (12oz = 3/4lb ea)
    • Box of Premium Hamburger Pucks (16 1/4lb patties total)a
      • $148 for all the above (instead of $292)
      • Free shipping on $150+ orders. *Note: This package won't get you free shipping, but anything else over $2 will!
      • Go here to order.
    I have been a fan of Creekstone Farms for a good while now. I typically have a few of their offerings in my freezer at any point, and I have never once been disappointed at what they've sent me. Well, I just ordered 2 of these deals to re-stcok. At nearly 50% off, it's a great deal. Get it while you can.

Check our some of their other Specials here. <--- bookmark this link.

Creekstone also has prime brisket point on sale if you need something to add on for free shipping.
    I have the BBQ pack and a coupe of points headed my way.

Comment

Damn it! I CANNOT stuff anything else in my freezers. And now they have a big sale.

Comment

• RichieB
        RichieB commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here no room unless I throw out my wife's stuff like veggies and other stuff I don't like. 😏

Prime points.... sold out

Comment

• willxfmr
        willxfmr commented
        Editing a comment
        Well that just sucks. I was really happy to see points instead of flats on sale for a change.

Also very bummed as I cannot fit another thing in the deep freeze. I gotta find a way! Maybe my son has some space? 🤞

Comment

Stop being bummed about lack of space folks. Prime Grilling Package is sold out. Be bummed about that instead.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
          Jfrosty27 commented
          Editing a comment
          Kind of a relief actually. 🤣

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          They'd have 1 more if I hadn't hogged 2 of 'em!

• Draznnl
          Draznnl commented
          Editing a comment
          Well shame on you Huskee

So I ordered 2 of these packs last Thursday, UPS 2-day air. I got a shipment notice the same day I ordered them. By my math even if it didn't ship until Fri, and weekends aren't counted, I should've gotten it Monday. But often they deliver on weekends and even Sundays.

This morning I got a shipment notice that it was out for delivery (at least 1 day late), yet it didn't come. UPS online now tells me tomorrow, Weds. Tomorrow makes 6 days, 4 business days since ordering.

The tri tips come fresh. So now I am a little worried that they may be >40F and the frozen meats may be thawed. It's not hot here now, but it was upper 80s last few days.

I realize this isn't Creekstone's fault, I have to trust their shipment notice and they've never done me wrong in the past. And while I hate to blame UPS (sorry ComfortablyNumb, you and a local buddy of mine work for them) here I am now potentially experiencing what many of you have- delayed delivery of temp & time-sensitive meat, with the potential problems of it being wasted. They're from Kansas so we can't really blame this on Ida, can we?

Tonight was going to be a fresh tri tip dinner, but instead, tacos. First world problems, right?

Comment

• efincoop
          efincoop commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry ran out of space.. Everything arrived frozen solid.

• willxfmr
          willxfmr commented
          Editing a comment
          I ordered the same day you did, and also got a shipping conformation the next day. When I tracked the shipment thru UPS, It informed me that the label had been created, but the package itself had not shipped yet. So for those 3 or 4 days, my "shipment" was really nothing more than a label sitting on a bench somewhere. Mine turned into a "real" package today, and should be here Thursday.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          efincoop willxfmr Thanks! I
          didn't get the no-ship Thurs/Fri notice, hence my worry. That makes his sense w/ the weekend thing though. You guys made me feel much better. (I still don't understand why I got a notice it was out for delivery this morning though... Odd.) Oh well, I shan't worry.

One reason I don't order from them. It is their fault in the sense that they decide to ship fresh and shipping fresh meat anytime but early in the week is just silly.
        Last edited by rickgregory; August 31, 2021, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Most of their stuff is frozen. This is the first time I've seen fresh even mentioned.

• rickgregory
          rickgregory commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm I thought they were mostly fresh. That might change my thinking.. thanks.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Porter Road is mostly fresh, Creekstone is typically frozen, aside from the tri tips in this particular pack

So...I am one of those people now... the kind I get irritated at for not reading what's right in front of their face. Creekstone's website plainly states they don't ship Thurs-Sun. And I missed it. Now I fee like a dummy. The good news is I now can help some in the future who might miss this as I did.

The 'your package shipped' notice I got last Thursday and the [false] notice I got yesterday saying 'out for delivery' from UPS didn't help my confusion though. I like to think if it weren't for that I'd not have gotten worried too much when it was 'delayed'.

UPDATE: It all arrived today. Tri tips were frozen though, not fresh as described, and everything else was fine. Frozen but not rock hard frozen.

Comment

• efincoop
          efincoop commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent. Glad everything worked out!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here