Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMUSA 14" Wok with Stainless Steel Handles $15 at Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMUSA 14" Wok with Stainless Steel Handles $15 at Amazon

I'm in the market for a new wok but I'm going to pass on this one. It's "Light Cast Iron" which might be good but I'll hold out for a carbon steel deal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	81rDMYKQb5S._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	1080258

Great deal! Thank you for sharing.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a couple of heavy cast iron woks. I like them but you can't do standard wok technique with them. This one is lighter, so perhaps you can with it but "thin cast iron" sounds like something that could easily break.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it would be interesting to see what they mean by "thin cast iron"

• dubob
      dubob commented
      Editing a comment
      Read the 1 Star reviews. If they are to be believed, you probably want to stay away from this 'deal'.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here