Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40% off at Chosen Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40% off at Chosen Foods

Today is National Avocado Day and Chosen Foods is giving 40% off and free shipping site wide with a $20 minimum purchase. I just bought 4 liters of avocado oil for $28.79, regular price is $47.98. This is the brand that Sam the Cooking Guy uses.

Chosen Foods celebrates avocados in our non-GMO cooking sprays, oils, mayonnaise, dressings and more. Shop our quality avocado oil products today!

Cool! Thanks fer the notification. Sounds real good. I get mine believe it or not, at Walmart. Just got a bottle, 750m. Since I use that & olive oil & coconut oil I have enough to last me who knows how long. Again, thanks.

Comment

Nice, that's my go to oil for everything, especially good on the griddle.

Comment

My order arrived yesterday. Used some tonight to saute some peppers and onions.

Comment

I’ve used Chosen for a couple of years now, they sell it at Costco. Thanks for the heads up David, think I’ll cruise over there and git me some of dat !!!

Comment

• 58limited
            58limited commented
            Editing a comment
            Troutman The sale ended Sunday.

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea great, just my luck. They do have sales every so often though, I'm pretty well stocked up at the moment. I'll catch another one later on.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here