Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coupon Codes on Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupon Codes on Amazon

Good morning all.

Totally by accident, I learned about a little-known area on the Amazon website that offers coupon codes on thousands of items. I used this to purchase a variety of items including a floor lamp, outdoor lighting, grill accessories, and more. Below is the link.

Pay it forward

Peace

Thanks! I'd pass this on to my wife, but then I'd be brok(er).

Comment

• Daba's BBQ
      Daba's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear dat!

Thanks . I'd like to add that if you replace the 'www.' in the URL with 'smile.', you will be able to designate a charity that will get a few penneys every time you purchase something using the smile site log in. My charity is the Stephen Siller Tunnel To Towers Foundation. All US charities have received $262,635,668.36 as of June 2021. Costs you nothing and helps others in need. Amazon offers hundreds, if not thousands, of charities to pick from.

Comment

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      Good point about Amazon Smile. I would also add that, at least with the Android version of the Amazon app (not 100% sure about iOS), you can set it up so that it automatically logs into Smile when you open the app.

• STEbbq
      STEbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      Works for iOS too. I have been donating to Operation BBQ for a while through the app.

• Murdy
      Murdy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, if I go to Amazon from some other website that doesn't take me to Smile, I usually get a notification suggesting I log on normally. I support Backwoods Hunters & Anglers.

Personally, I contribute to Wounder Warriors and Cerebral Palsy. My daughter has CP, so the latter is very personal to me. But no matter which charity you donate to, doing so will help countless needy people. Peace.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here